I hope 9.1 will bring new druid forms or mage tower forms back

Twisting corridor could have been awesome and be like mage tower 2.0
Blizzard failed terribly with TC.

Hopefully, with 9.1, something good will actually happen.

4 Likes

The Mage Tower is probably not going to come back. I got all the skins on my shaman, though.

Imagine being a bear like the mount, but maybe a bit cooler and not with all the squeaky tinny noise you get when they move and something cool like that for your cat form.

lol you got some data to back up that claim?

with 9.2
with 9.2.5
with 9.3
with next expansion
with Alpha
with Beta
with prepatch
with 10.1

1 Like

A mawrat form!

3 Likes

its not enough to not like something. you have to apparently scientifically prove your opinion?

1 Like

Does it upset you to know I have all of the rogue Mage Tower mogs?

It’s called providing proof of your claims, you know accountability.

I only /pet druids in RaveCat/Bear skins.

scientifically prove to me that twisting corridors is good. write me a objective essay on why everyone actually like twisting corridors.

2 Likes

Do you have data to prove me wrong?
Basic sociology principle - to prove someone wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

But yes, TC is a disaster. Did I do it? Yeah, I solo’d all 8 layers in 3 days.
Just long and boring. Fun here and there.

I don’t know why the scrapped endless progression, but they did.
Because TC is optional challenging content. You don’t have to do it unless you want the mount. As druid, I don’t care about the mount. But I got it. And it was actually kinda easy.

So I hope Blizz will re-do TC and make it an actual challenge.

So you can’t provide data and want to kick and scream about your feelings now.

1 Like

Do you? You are the one starting threads making generalizations with nothing to back it up. I can wait, I am curious if you can actually or not.

1 Like

I don’t need to back up anything. Not sure what odd desire you have to appear smarter…but you are kinda making yourself look like a jerk.
Either way, scroll through forums. That should do it.

1 Like

i havent played the game in a month. havent even tried twisting corridors. i dont have anything to prove. i just think its absurd to ask someone for objective proof of an arbitrary opinion

1 Like

Because you can’t. I understand you must be embarrassed. Try to wipe away the tears before you make threads in the future.

1 Like

how is not liking something a generalization? she didnt say anything about the wow fanbase as a whole.

oh my. I won’t even engage. I feel sorry for you. Really. I don’t even know what makes you this salty. Damn. I guess I get enough love so I don’t need to pump my ego online.

Fun talk though. Cheers.

2 Likes

lol this whole thread is making me laugh. Some people’s kids…man…lol.

3 Likes

No, the Mage Tower skins should not come back. However I wish Blizzard would adopt the Mage Tower idea and stick to that rather than trying to “marry” it into their current systems like they did with Visions and Torghast.

2 Likes