I heard the Auction is being removed from Bronto

No it’s not true.

But you can’t get the mount anymore after prepatch.

4 Likes

Alright thank you. Should i deleting my post and title then?

I know about not being able to get it. I don’t have that kinda scratch anyway.

Mostly. It will be added to the BMAH so you’ll be able to get it if you’re lucky and willing to burn an indeterminate amount on it.

In Soviet Russia, the auction remove YOU!

2 Likes

the auction guy will be on og ones (blizzard do not want to have a head ache from the og buyers)
but the bmah one will have it removed

Edit from a wow post they will keep i must have read some thing wromg

I have read nothing that said that, so post a source or you’re speculating.

No, they’re not removing the auction house vendor from the Brutosaur mount. They are removing the Brutosaur mount from the vendors and will no longer be purchasable except for on the black market auction house randomly once the pre-patch hits.

I’m pretty sure the only way to delete a post once someone replies is to self flag it for moderator deletion.

It is not, this was confirmed a while ago that the Auctioneer will not be removed.

Well you CAN, but it will only be available on the BMAH after the prepatch goes live.

No

no   

They’d legit have to refund or replace it was an equally valuable npc vendor which doesn’t exist for everyone because most bought that mount for the ah.

So I’d guess no unless they also remove the AH from the game :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, the friendly souls of the afterlife have opened portals back to the mortal world for us to freely go trade in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

Because why have any depth, urgency or sense of danger in your story right?

Are you suggesting that you think we should have to stay in SL the entire time?

Gameplay wise? Of course not.

Story wise the fact NPCs can just go and leave whenever they want, is kind of silly and removes any urgency from the story.

It happened in WoD. We destroyed the Dark Portal, a gambit trapping us on Draenor, but keeping The Orcs there too.

Until 15 minutes later when you’re just summoning your army in anyway.

1 Like

I understand and agree.

1 Like

Source, I wanna know where you heard this.

No. Well, not yet anyway. Blizzard said they didn’t “intend” to remove the AH. In other words, they left it open ended in case they change their mind in the future.

Technically not true. It will be removed from the vendor it is on currently, but will have a chance of popping up on the BMAH.