I heard horde is dominating AV and what not

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-av-premade-zone-disruption/405705?u=vodnik-kirtonos

your faction is complaining about your own factions premades
awk

3 Likes

Sooo much salt in these forums from everyone, it’s hilarious.

sure not many more posts

there are literally dozens of them around the forum LOL

this is a reason i unsubbed and stop playing wow all together this isnt fun pvp.

ill be playing eso the skyrim chapter is going to be on fire while wow will still be the pile of trash it has become.

Well if horde were dominating AV alliance would be boycotting it like they did in tbc, when horde premades dominated av and none premades made life hell for alliance premades to even break their turtling that it made a bunch of alliance boycott it.

here have anotherr one

“show me these many posts”. look who was sperging. that’s right you

Necroing your own week old thread.

Are ye that desperate fir a troll lassie?

It’s not a necroing but rather proving I was right like always as well as sitting ignorant players in their place.

All horde do is be toxic. They just want to zug zug to the end for an easy win.

Please stop and let these great heroes of the alliance rank. They are dedicated and highly skilled.

Stop with the zug zug.

I come back after a break from the classic forums.

And you are still using one or two forum posts as a substitute for real statistical winrate.

eeesh

edit: wait… i am looking at the dates/waiting period of time between each forum post you sent me.

You literally took a day then a week of just showing me a single forum post.

This is actually concerning.

3 Likes

what is concerning is how you got proved wrong and still can’t back up your words, sorry clown

Girl dat horde reee team done got you.

Proved wrong in what?

Oh no fellas i cannot back up my wods :baby:

1 Like

I’m honestly confused what OP is trying to prove.

She spent a whole week saying literally nothing.

I mean, we all know the horde is lying about dominating AV.

Because at any given moment theres 15 threads crying about Alliance premades and exactly 0 to 1 threads crying about Horde turtles.

Look for the whining. It will show you the truth.

My experience as horde tells a different story. I am definitely winning more than 1/2 the games. We get beat legit here and there, but when we lose, it’s usually from the Drek single pull exploit.

1 Like

The complaints aren’t about premades, well some are, but most of it is because of the Drek single pull exploit.
You should prolly read at least a few of the posts before embarrassing yourself,.

Where are these posts? My win rate is about 60% but that’s hardly dominating and the wins are almost all against Alliance PUGs and low-tier public premades. I haven’t seen a win against a top-tier premade full of Teens and Tweens. I’ve run into those half a dozen times now and always lose in less than ten minutes. I’m not smart enough to know what strat could 1) be reliably executed by a PUG and 2) have a decent chance of winning.

I do agree there’s way too much whining, though. I’m almost halfway to exalted after starting on Monday, playing evenings with a 30 minute queue. It’s not hard enough to even be called a “grind.”

an another one, I can post you dozens of posts. you said proved wrong in what? you said there were not “many posts” Proved you wrong since the begining so I can see you’re just a Social Justice WArrior snowflake who talks a lot of garbage and then has the behaviour of playing the victim What??? proved me wrong in what??? what did I say??? whooo???. pathetic

Oh look a new day, another random thread from Rez.

As funny as it is for you to lose your mind, i did not ask you for posts about people complaining.

I asked you for statistics on AV winrates Horde to Alliance.

Keep it up though, you cheer me up.

1 Like