I heard horde is dominating AV and what not

Lies, big lies, at this point horde players should just not show any resistance and let allies do their thing or otherwise you are going to suffer the consequences.

5 Likes

:salt::salt: / 5

No original content, but points for video.

:cactus:

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

TLDR

40 alliance players chose not to rank up this week.

10 Likes

You don’t have AV win rates.

And you don’t even play Classic.

You are literally just coming here to troll and talk big about a video game.

Lmao

8 Likes

last week , 1.3 million honor

yeah im not ranking screw that i barely get to 100k and i feel sick of AV

4 Likes

i like showering too much to grind honor competitively

8 Likes

oh man this is rich

6 Likes

Cool story op. :salt:

2 Likes

I don’t even think you play retail.

I never said Horde was dominating PVP, in fact i been telling people here since phase 2 that Alliance form kill squads and camp flight points as well.

And just like that i cannot take you serious anymore.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

You are assuming one side wins more than the other without winrate statistics. Go look in the mirror.

2 Likes

Nah, beat plenty of “premades” everyday. Stay salty though.

2 Likes

Love it, do it some more so the Horde carebears quit AV, it will shorten our Queues and leave only the real PvP’ers around to show you how it’s done! Please !!!

3 Likes

My guy, you literally made your thread title saying you heard Horde is dominating AV.

And once again i never confirmed or denied one side is dominant over the other. Since i lack statistics. And you should not make posts with such claims without statistics either.

I know you have a lot of insecurities but please get some help.

0/10
The amount of stupid and saltiness here is at a whole new level of dumb to me.

Now that you realize you’re competing against your own faction for ranks you are whining that Horde don’t just simply rollover and die so you can have fast wins and join that instant queue again.
If I have to wait in queue 30+ minutes, you can bet your a$$ I’m going to make you earn it.

It just gets better every time you post! lol :popcorn:

Suck it up, buttercup. :rofl:

3 Likes

Where are these AVS where horde are always losing? I am starting every match with on average 15 people at best, and getting face rolled every single game. I can count on one had the amount of wins I’ve had in 4 days.

7 Likes

We are going to suffer by having the most coordinated guild in the game camp us in AV?

That video is more of a “no mater who wins, everyone loses” scenario

And if you hear horde is dominating AV, might be true
maybe alliance can adjust their tactics like the horde have

3 Likes

This right here.

I’m not watching your video for your streamer overlord OP. Can you please clean up that P2 :salt: sweating out of your pores?

1 Like

No, according to the OP.

If you make a wild assumption or rumor, it’s basically true.

See he even posted a reddit video. Stop denying his facts dude.

LOL - so the alliance are flexing because they require a mongoloid premade to beat the PUG horde. I’d love to see one of these idiots post videos of them solo dominating AV.

Oh wait - they can’t because the alliance don’t actually like to PVP, they just like to be given the “PVP titles” while doing 0 actual PVP…

Neat.

8 Likes

So you post 1 video of a NEET from apes as proof horde is getting rekt 24/7?

That’s advanced stupidity

9 Likes