I heard a screech! Halp!

Was going back doing old quests and looked into this today to learn that’s it’s the way to unlock a hidden artifact appearance! Cool!

I didn’t play Legion so I’m just learning of this.

Anyways, I followed the screech into Feralas, as indicated, and looted the Owlstone.

However, I think I may have sold the feather I got. I’m not sure…but I kinda forgot later on and was vendoring to clear out my bags…I can’t recall if I sold it or not.

Does anyone know if it’s a quest item that goes in your bags or is it one of those things that you just kinda “get”?

Either way I can’t find the thing now or any update in my quest log about it. Although, I imagine that might just be part of the “secret” is it.

I understand I still need to pay attention and wait for 2 more screeches but was just wondering if I already messed up by losing the first feather.

I’m hoping it’s just one of those deals where it’s not an actual item but just a means to progress the quest forward.

If anyone has done this quest for Owl Kitty please fill me in.

there is no item you get, you need to find all 4 stones then return to the dreamway and find a cat npc there and turn into a cat and sit next to it

then you will have unlocked the base color of the hidden owlcat form

WoWhead has a really detailed post on every step to get the form and a list of the cords for all locations for the owlstones if you have trouble finding them.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah I read up on it after it happened.

I have the base unlocked and a few others.

I hate that I missed Legion it looks like one of the best xpacs since BC-Wrath.

I quite bc I was upset that both my mains SV Hunter AND Demo Lock we’re about to get reworked but in retrospect I shoulda stayed.

Also wish Is found druid sooner.

Anyways, thanks, I look forward to hearing the rest of my screeches and Owlcating soon.

:owl: :cat2:

1 Like