I have to admit.. EGS isn't too bad now

Walks into a Chruch and into a confessional booth.

…Forgive me Father, for i’ve sinned. While i laugh with the sinners and not cry with the saints, it comes to my attention that it’s the sort of necessary evil i had to do to get the fantastic Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 that Activision never bothered to port outside of EGS.

You see, Epic Games Store had a bad reputation over the years and deservedly so, that i just stay away from it like the plague, and never paid any mind to it, even if it jangles free games, like keys in my face going… “Look guys! Free games! don’t need to be afraid!”… A point of contention for most that i don’t consider this a real point, but hear me out. I want to see the storefronts, including steam, win by their own merits. I don’t want to be bribed into downloading their launcher with free games if the launcher isn’t good or useless.

But given it’s been years since 2019, and they have genuinely quite improved with a shopping cart, refunds and reviews, i have to give credit, they did improved. So fair play on that. Congrats Epic Games, You definitionally made me squint and go… “Yeah, you’re worth the space on my SSD and and to open to play games with, i guess.”. :clap:

And before anybody tells me how backhanded that sounds, here’s where i’m coming from. This storefront will NEVER be steam, and i don’t think anything will dethrone steam or compete with that juggernaut, and honestly, that’s fine. However, i’m open to more platforms on PC being available, and open to this storefront in particular trying to improve, and improved it genuinely did. :slight_smile:

♫ So here I am ♫
♫ Doing everything I can ♫
♫ Holding on to what I am ♫
♫ Pretending I’m a spiderman ♫ :skateboard: :spider:

Update:

GOSH DANG YOU ACTIVISION!!!