I have a wacky theory

Well no they don’t need that. They have a legit 1.12 build to reference for all the numbers. This is more or less to make sure things like quests and other systems are working properly.

Well, there may be bugs in the regen numbers and stats.

please dont lie to yourself. the beta access its self, IS access to the stress testing. those who got invites to the stress testing, are people who are 100% guaranteed -not- to get a beta invite. in other words; having a beta invite gives you access to the beta AND stress testing. its basically -full access-. but those with just an invite to stress testing, do -not- get access to beta. its limited access. they did it this way for a reason.

You can believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe. Two contrary opinions can exist when no official proof is forthcoming.

Honestly, at this point we’re all like the lotto players convinced that if we pick our numbers at the right time of day, while standing on our left foot and paying with our right eye closed we’ll get winning numbers.

im sorry if you feel i am being rude, but thats far from the case. and its not an opinion. a dev said so [about having a beta invite].

he said that those with beta, can log right into the stress test. no stress test invite required.

It’s crazy.

It’s stupid.

I was invited in the first 1-2hours so…

Lets do it!

But seriously probably not going to happen that way

Would you mind quoting the part which says if you are invited to the stress test only you will never get an invite to the beta? I seem to have missed it.

1 Like

I have a wacky theory that I must have said something really stupid in the nearly two years that these forums have been up and that it made me get picked over for the beta.

Just a theory.

i dont think you are understanding. and i dont hold it against you, a lot of people are on edge. but the dev said that those with beta invites, can log right into the stress test with no separate invite required. why would they need to send you a second invite, for a beta, that does the exact same thing? they are not going to send you a beta invite, that gets you into the stress test, after sending you an invite to the stress test. they did it this way for a reason. the point is to create two groups of people; 1] special access/full access and 2] testers.

I previously worked at a gas station and you’d be surprised how many people actually thought the machine knew there numbers and knew not put them out.

Common theme: The longer they’ve been playing the more convinced they were the system was rigged exclusively against them

I don’t understand, from what you have said those invited only to the stress test will never get invited into the beta in the future.

You seem to think no more people will be invited into the beta, which according to my past experience with Blizzard betas is not the case.

No doubt there will be more people invited into the beta in the future, probably after the stress test data is analysed. That is where my theory lies.

1 Like

I think you missed the point.

OPs thread is based on people not in the beta who got into the stress test. Nothing to do with people currently in beta and what they can do

Edit: Nevermind saw your other posts but yeah I think OP knows we don’t get beta just hoping that getting the stress test somehow increases your odds of getting in beta

1 Like

i didnt say that no more people will be invited to the beta. i said that people invited to the stress test, will not get a beta invite. if you got a stress test invite, bite the bullet because that is your role in blizzards eyes.
name one person that got BOTH invites and i will give you the benefit of a doubt. but you cant, because it will never happen. the blizzard dev said, as clear as day, that having the beta access IS access to the stress test by default. the stress test server is a completely different server than the PTR/classic beta.

im sorry you arent understanding or at least, not wanting to understand but my suggestion is, dont be disappointed when it doesnt happen.

I don’t believe you can prove that, I’m sure you would have linked it if you could, so that is your opinion.

You don’t need both, it’s one or the other.

1 Like

its basic logic. im sure blizzard loves to defy logic all the time and they do but you cant convince yourself that you are going to get TWO invites to the test server. why bother sending two separate invites to someone, when one is ALL access anyway? but believe what you wish.

As is mine but then NEITHER of us has ACTUAL PROOF, both are just opinion.

But it’s not basic logic it’s your opinion. Blizzard has always given out more beta invites over time. While the OP’s opinion might be wishful thinking your opinion makes no sense and has no backing.

i just proved that a dev said that the beta invite gives you FULL ACCESS. but you are really wanting to reach and believe you will get full access+access the full access already lets you access. but i am not going to argue. i just said dont be disappointed if it doesnt happen.

Oh! You completely missed the point…

1 Like