"I hate war mode!"

continues keeping war mode on anyway and refuses to turn it off despite continually complaining

Why do some people do this?

I’m not trying to be mean, I just genuinely do not understand. If you hate war mode with a passion why do you keep it on?

17 Likes

Reasons.

It’s obvious, right?

1 Like

Right now its 20% extra exp while leveling. That’s the only reason I keep it on. Once I hit 120, I immediately turn it off.

1 Like

Monrith puts out a strawman target dummy

3 Likes

How is a simple question strawmanning?

3 Likes

I’m not particularly fond of war mode, but any xp boost to leveling is welcome and I would do anything to reduce the number of WQ I have to do to max out my necklace.

The constant ganking sucks, but I love the rewards it gives.

16 Likes

I dunno, but I think anyone who complains in the forums about PvP because of WM being on should have the ability to turn WM on revoked from their account.

He’s just one of those people who dies in WM and complains about it, probably.

7 Likes

Because rather than actually asking any of these people you claim you are encountering complaining, you opened a new thread to talk about a stereotype you made up.

clarification: by “made up” I’m not saying nobody ever complains, I’m emphasizing that the OP could have asked the people complaining directly for clarification, but instead has decided to create a new thread asking people to interpret the motives of an abstract stereotype of a complainer

3 Likes

There is no strawman when what she says is true.

13 Likes

How confident are you in your assessment?

Its really simple. The vast majority of player hate PvP. They hate warmode. BFA decided the faction war needs warmode and wants to emphasize it despite not seeing that players hate it. After it fails, they have to try to save some sense of being right in their decisions so they pile on prizes if you do it. Have to save you r career somehow.

So players end up doing something they hate for the prizes. Bad devs get to keep their jobs by saying - “See they really DID like warmode!”

2 Likes

For some reason Blizzard implemented a bonus to world quests in warmode, it makes zero sense

1 Like

Considering you are either playing dumb or completely pretending what OP said is a “made up sterotype” I’d say fairly.

1 Like

Did you not watch them explain it? It’s barely noticable and is just there to help with time loss incurred from fighting other players.

They even stated It’s not enough to force people into WM if they don’t want to.

1 Like

It just has nothing to do with pvp, that’s like a bg giving you herbs/minerals to make up for the farming you lost when you accepted queue

The bonuses should have been kept to pvp related activities while warmode is on, now we just have a large amount of pve people trying to get extra rewards

1 Like

I’d agree if there was herbs / minerals in the BGs, but there’s not. You can’t compare world PvP to BG PvPs because they’re nowhere near the same.

Which is fine, WM is fun. If they want to join in, I think that’s great. Personally I think WM on should be the only way to play. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Because people enjoy complaining.

4 Likes

So cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I use some of my fel magic on that deer. I’m doing some “research”.