I hate myself for being indecisive

I can’t for the life of me choose a class! Even though I am loving Classic, as soon as I get to level 10 and I just go “Hmm, the class is cool, but I bet class [x] would be more fun!” and as soon as this thought hits my mind, I almost completely lose interest in my character.

I keep searching for the “one class” for me to main and be happy with, but I can’t choose a fantasy that I enjoy, my anxiety is peaking as I stare at the character screen(I am on Deviate Delight, not occupying any spots).

TL;DR - I am stupidly indecisive and can’t stick to a class.

I had this problem in Vanilla and never got a character to 60. I vowed to pick a class this time and stay with it through the good and bad times no matter what. So far, so good. :smile:

I had the same issue back in 2004-2005, moved through 2-4 char the whole 2 years. Nothing wrong with that haha

just ask yourself whether you should be an indecisive person or not

and hopefully the confusion and uncertainty around that will make you, unintentionally, a decisive person

doing the same thing, hoping servers i’m not in hurry to get to 60, i wasn’t back when it first came out either. not saying your in a hurry. never really did horde side some i’mma try out horde this time around.

i am thinking Hunter or Mage. For just leveling fast and if they release TBC, i can level up fast.

It has been a case of self-inserting I guess, when I play MMORPGs I kinda like to recreate myself, or at least, my personality into my character, so I keep asking myself “What would I be in Azeroth?”.

Choosing a class is difficult. But the class doesn’t start feeling flavourful until you hit about 20~30 range. When you have higher talent points and also access to more of your skills.

Just pick something and stick with it. All classes give you a feeling of progression. All classes can pretty much experience the same content.

Silver lining is that you’ve at least got a bunch of classes to level 10 so if you do decide on one as your main at least you only have 50 more levels to go?
And if you keep indecisively cycling then eventually you’ll get all the classes to 60! :smiley:

I’m kind of stuck in the same loop. Leveled a priest to 10 and a druid to 8ish and now I’m thinking of rolling an ally druid and leveling that instead… Or a warlock. Maybe hunter? (Send help)