I hate druid bears

I hate druid bears. i can’t go out in the wild and discover my inner spirit because of the risk that some fat hairy beast known as a “guardian druid” will attack me. i literally just want to go out for a picnic, but no. these self entitled pieces of shiz are defended by wildlife activists that like to spew “they see you as a threat!” bull. if they saw me as a threat, they would run, not maul me to death and then proceed to rob my bag of all blood elf snacks that bears are not supposed to eat in the first place. not to mention how bad their breath must smell from eating random shiz they find all day and the “growls” they make which just sound like what would happen if you put vocal chords on a train horn. they don’t even want to eat you, they just want to smack you around until you play dead, like it’s some sick flipping game to them. i would also hate living in the wild because even though most wild animals tend to avoid humans as long as we leave them alone, i wouldn’t put it past a bear to stride into my living room and take a fat rancid bear shiz on my carpet, eat my last pack of uncooked ramen noodles, knock over my television, and walk out when they hear the slightest movement of a sleeping human. that is, if they don’t decide to investigate us just to see if we move and decide to do something bad to us in our sleep. They are giant hairy smelly pigs that like to walk up to people, sniff them, and terrify the living hell out of them. with the justification of “oh, i was afraid that this puny, frail, two legged creature would scream at me to death so I knocked them out." not to mention, how DUMB they look. what even are they? not canines, not felines, just freaks with bad breath. why are they so fat and have such stupid faces? they’re just the neckbeards of the animal kingdom while they just break shiz and eat honey.

2 Likes

i hope a bear poops in your shoes then eats all your honey.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I hate paladins. I can’t go out to the quiet places and commune with the elements because of the risk that some fat armored beast known as a “paladin” will attack me. I literally just want to go for a hike, but no. These self entitled pieces of shiz are defended by the Light that likes to spew “they are the arbiters of my will” bull. If they were the arbiters of your will, they would proselytize, not beat me to death with a hammer and then proceed to burn all my totems for being “heretical”. Not to mention how bad their hair must smell from getting blood in it all day and the “battle cries” they make which just sound like what would happen if you gave a larper a megaphone. They don’t even want to convert you, they just want to smack you around until you admit they’re cool, like it’s some sick flipping game to them. I would also hate living in a city because even though most people tend to leave others alone, I wouldn’t put it past a paladin to stride into my mediation room and drop a fat rancid Concecration in my elemental water, break my last bundle of fire totems, knock over my carefully assembled stack of rocks, and walk out when they smell the slightest hint of ‘heresy’. That is, if they don’t decide to declare us heretics ourselves and smack us up while we meditate. They are giant glowy smelly pigs that like to walk up to people, flash them, and terrify the living hell out of them. With the justification of “oh, i was afraid that this high af dude with a bunch of sticks would blow wind at me to death so I knocked them out.” Not to mention, how DUMB they look. What even are they? Not warriors, not rogues, just freaks with bad hair. Why are they so fat and have such stupid weapons? They’re just the neckbeards of WoW classes while they just pray to the Light and drink potions.

3 Likes

2 Likes

bruh :frowning:

2 Likes

By the blessing of light, hammer of justice, smite my foe!

I hate it when ChatGPT breaks.

3 Likes

blood elf livers with fava beans fa fa fa fa.

So how was that camping trip you just came back from? :rofl:

I read that as druid beers.

thread fails to deliver.

2 Likes

I love my Druid Bears.

Offers hug.

1 Like

I hate monks, I cant go into the woods looking for paladins to annoy without some monk walking past and reminding me of that terrible TV show.

It won’t hurt you any to type this out in paragraphs. That’s is a massive block of text that I guarantee most will be like “nah. I’m good”

what the yogi and boo boo is going on in here

1 Like

I’m more statistically more likely to be attacked by a human male paladin than a Guardian Bear.

So I choose the bear.

1 Like

Do you find them un-bear-able?

1 Like

I cant tell if its parody…or someone got ganked…maybe…lol

1 Like