I hate dragonflight

Dragonflight is a bad expansion right now and here’s why

bad pvp i hate it alot
World PvP is bad
Revamped talent trees have been awful
Dungeons are poorly made
Raids are lame
I hate the pvp
Story is bad (bring back the nipple man trying to conquer reality)
Dragonriding is awful
I hate the dragon isles
Pvp is bad
I hate solo shuffle
The Tier Sets look awful
Bro did i mention how bad pvp is
Give me less pvp!
PVP IS bad

I HATE DRAGONFLIGHT!

4 Likes

it’s cool to hate
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Yet, here you are

We’ve all been there

4 Likes

I hate lima beans.

2 Likes

Lmao this guys just edit his whole post

I like lima beans.

1 Like

Let it out

1 Like

That ‘s utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

Lol this is objectively false.

In fact, I’ve put the dry beans through the blender to turn them into a flour.

Dont feed the trolls

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-love-dragonflight/1546774

6 Likes

how would you improve them?

how would you improve it?

1 Like

Don’t worry.

When you hit 12 years old, things will get better!

2 Likes

Oh good one. Not only have you gave me a good laugh knowing you’re not actually serious, but you also triggered my PTSD.

cosmic beings give you PTSD?

I dunno, I normally dont care for pvp but yesterday I was doing that WQ up next to the Cobalt Assembly on my Prot Paladin and some daring Horde mage attacked me. Well, I pulled on my Dwarvish manpants and went for him/her/them. And damn me if I didn’t have fun! The person playing the Mage was doing it very well, exactly as you should against a melee character - lots of movement, keeping their distance while pewpewing me - we danced around the whole area making a ruckus. My dps as Prot is fairly lousy but I make up for it being very hardy. While the mage is less hardy but does good damage requiring me to use my healing abilities. It only got a bit more awkward when a second horde player joined in.

May I say, as much as I love druids, at that moment I wanted to bounce my axe of that big cat’s head. Still, I had a lot of fun and didn’t die. Having got my total required for the activity, I waved bye bye to the Hordies and left.

So I dunno, world PvP may not be that great but I had a good time.

You did, numerous times. Sometimes I think having fun is up to the players. It isn’t always the fault of the game. It may be in part (I dont know all the ins and outs of pvp) but not always.

1 Like

An abjuration of feeding the trolls feeds the trolls.

1 Like

how do you like the jailer lol

And it seems you are a more PVP focused player, I have no experience there but ya Dragonflight is very metric focused designed, kind of focus groupy lol

An ex original wow dev once said Ion was kind of that computer trying to be sentient and doesn’t understand what is fun and I have to agree.

Shadowlands gives me PTSD sir.

1 Like