I finally got the big love rocket mount! 12 year journey

After 12 long years of trying to get this mount it finally dropped for me. This was one of those drops I thought would never happen but I decided to try for it again this year and it finally dropped. The headless horseman mount dropped for me last year after trying every year since it was introduced and now that I have the big love rocket mount I have every holiday mount in the game now. I’m glad it dropped early in the event unlike the horseman mount that dropped literally on the last day and on my last character I could attempt it on. This mount though was the true prize and the one that eluded me the most. No more will I feel sad when seeing other players with this mount because now I am one of them!

28 Likes

Congratulations, Anorela

1 Like

Congrats! We really need at least some QoL around these mounts, like the instance lock out and stop moving the minimum level at least.

But i wish for any drop improvement, 12 years farming an item, it’s not good desing, i’ve 10 years on this farm, hopefully this year D:

1 Like

No, you got the X-45 Heartbreaker.

2 Likes

I keep calling it Big Love Rocket because it’s easier (way easier for non english speakers), players don’t use it as Devs perceived it, you don’t need to correct that, just chill.

5 Likes

12 years of sadness

grats !!!
so jelly !!!

1 Like

So how do you feel knowing that everyone hates you :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly gave up caring for this mount once I found out what the actual drop rate is, not going to stop trying, but I figure it’s one of those things that I won’t ever see, so why should I ever care if I have it? I mean I still want it, but no stress.

2 Likes

That’s one of the two predicted players receiving the mount. Will the second one become public as well?

1 Like

Soon as i get it

Oh someone on that other post already said they got it, so I guess we’re all done for the year.

1 Like

Congrats! I love mount farming!

Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

I am very happy for you.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I was half-joking. I should have said so.

2 Likes

It’s been 12+ years I doubt I will ever get it really. I don’t have the motivation to even spam the dungeon on every character I could use to get it. They should just fix the drop rate honestly.

As someone who has the mount and so this change wouldn’t even benefit me: I totally agree.

2 Likes

great! now stop blocking the mailboxes

I started playing WoW in a time where things like that literally offended no one so I’ll call it what it was originally named.

2 Likes