I feel bad for Shamans

They just can’t win. Blizz said that they were going to fix them, but nope

1 Like

Small indie company. Not much they can do.

2 Likes

What? You’re joking right?

I am pretty sure they are doing damage - whenever my melee have mobs tagged and they hit them, I am having to run after the mobs.

Blizzard says the class is doing fine numbers wise after they did address them earlier. its more about perception than actual results.

What problems with shaman do you see that need to be fixed?

1 Like

I have no issues with my shammy, so please enlighten us as to what it is that needs fixing?

2 Likes

im doing ok :persevere:

I see bigger problems with Feral Druids, but I may be biased.

Well they’re fine as long as no mobs accidentally tap them on the shoulder and their Reincarnation is on CD :joy:

Win what? im a shaman enh and can beat everyclass in pvp, except for some rogues and druids.

My shaman was one of the easier soloing classes I’ve leveled so far. You have plenty of ways to avoid damage entirely as elemental at least. The heals are fine.

My biggest issue was idiots dragging mobs to me and the fact that Blizzard still hasn’t fixed the issue where mobs peel off someone they are chasing and instead of resetting they come to YOU even though you haven’t touched them. That did result in a couple deaths while leveling. lol