I don't want Priomridial Wave (Ele Farseer Hero Talent)

What?

I am not sure what you are talking about here.

PWave effecting a lightning spell is enhance.

PWave is a major way of actually spreading flameshock for ele.

oh cool, I’m happy now then.

I’m not a huge fan of pwave. I don’t think I would have as many thoughts about it if the spell wasn’t so strong. I say strong, but really its pretty much integral to the class. If you don’t like it and don’t want to use it then you are significantly debuffing yourself and being very inefficient.

The problem with the hero tree being designed around pwave is that it makes our already limited flexibility in the regular talent tree even more impossible. If they want to have this much focus on Pwave just make the ability base line and let us chose other things / pathing in the spec tree.

1 Like

The problem I have (and probably others as well) is, yes it’s a good cooldown but it really feels bad to press. It’s a medium length cooldown with a soft feeling … you need to cast the next spell to get the impact. The elemental blast with the class set makes this feel better but I don’t know if that is going to carry into TWW.

I also don’t like that it railroads us into lava builds only.

1 Like

Nothing in the tooltip says it does. Just blasts the target and applies a flame shock. The bottom tooltip says it causes my next lavaburst to hit all targets with flameshock but it doesn’t indicate that it spreads flameshock.

It gives you another cast of flameshock. That is helping to spread it.

You can use surge of power and have it put out a bonus flame shock.

With MS saved up between pulls, you can do 3 casts (none of them lava totem) and have out 4 flame shocks.