I dont like to play a warrior or a paladin

Sometimes I get my fruits and vegetables mixed up.

Then don’t. There is a third plate wearer. =)

plate classes are not very fun for me to play

1 Like

The fun starts when you have enough gear to start executing people for 40k.

Hunters are better.

1 Like

I don’t like sand. It’s coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere, much like rogues.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I like to play my paladin when I am in the mood to feel high-minded and filled with virtue.

I like to play my warrior when I have had to deal with too many annoying clients and just want to pound on people.

(When both occur, I play my shaman.)

1 Like

Here in warrior-ville we’re better than you, and we know it :smiley:

2 Likes

I like traffic lights, especially when they’re green :vertical_traffic_light:

1 Like

I sometimes change lyrics to songs to amuse myself.

2 Likes

Yeah well, they don’t like you playing them OP.

2 Likes

Warrior is unbelievably fun right now.

1 Like

Pardon? Fury is like throwing meat into an industrial blender

It’s the definition of fun

1 Like

Fury is kinda fun but it doesn’t have that one button thats always fun to press. Your attacks “feel” light. There’s no mortal strike or ferocious bite with fury. IMO of course.

1 Like

Here on the WoW forums it is inappropriate to stop there. You are expected to demand that they should be altered significantly and then insist that doing so would not harm anyone and accuse others of gatekeeping fun. :wink:

1 Like

I thought that for a long time too but then I played prot for both warrior and paladin and both are very fun imo.

1 Like

I do not like cheese.

I can’t imagine anyone not thinking warrior is fun unless you just absolutely hate playing melee. All 3 specs make my pants tight

Ret pally is extremely boring though I agree. Holds a gigantic 2 handed weapon but throws tiny hammers. Weird and horrible sound effects.

Prot pally is awesome though

1 Like

Organic vine tomato’s from a local farm or grown yourself are unbelievably tasty. But it depends on where you live. Otherwise I totally agree!

1 Like