I dont like to play a warrior or a paladin

I don’t think they’re fun classes to play

Rude i play those two and like them.

6 Likes

oh
thanks for sharing

1 Like

Rude! Rogues are a pain in the booty

I don’t like tomatoes on my burgers. I find them flavourless with a weird texture.

5 Likes

I don’t like rogues. In 16 years of playing WoW I never got one past level 12 and I don’t have a single one on my entire account.

They’re not fun to me.

2 Likes

There’s a King of the Hill episode that explains why this.

2 Likes

I eat decorative soaps, not because I want to… but because I need to.

1 Like

But how do you like your eggs?

1 Like

Yes, but there’s just not enough bats to supply the necessary “supplies” for the amount of burgers we eat.

It takes a certain personality to enjoy having your face beaten in during every combat.

Well, there’s lots of other classes for you then. :slight_smile:

k

3 Likes

Playing my arms warrior is a blast for the most part. It’s not fun when I’m rage starved though.

As arms, there are these really frustrating dry spots where I can’t do anything because I don’t have enough rage. That… isn’t fun, and the best rage management still won’t eliminate this problem. There will be moments I can’t really do anything. It happens. It’s not fun.

Fury never has this problem. I envy their free whirlwind so freakin’ much.

3 Likes

Don’t play’em!

1 Like

its true and im switching to DH

1 Like

Paladins will be great to play when Night Elves can be one.

2 Likes

I like cheese.

5 Likes

I mained Druid since Vanilla but I’ve always had a Warrior alt ever since TBC, it’s always been my backup class. I tend to practically always stick to Arms as my spec of choice, going right back to when Deep Wounds was a talent.

I still remember Blizzard entirely overhauling the Arms spec mid-expac in Wrath, and how excited I was reading the patch notes. They introduced Shattering Throw as a mechanic mid-expansion. Insane to consider now, they really went all out.

1 Like

Then don’t play them.

1 Like