I don't know okay, blizz. This is unfair!

I have to complain saying that it is unfair. If dractyr is going to be many classes, then why not? Maghar can be paladins if they have Holy Light Lore.

2 Likes

I just want other races to be able to be evokers. It’s a fun class that’s weighed down by the fact that you have to play as some developer’s weird fetish.

3 Likes

Might be odd for an orc or a gnome to have powers + abilities that are highly aligned / derived from the dragonflights.
Would probably need to retcon how dracthyr got their abilities to allow other races to have them for evokers.

Yea! It’s not fair!

They should re-enable DK earthen!

1 Like

I would like mechagnome druid transformers please.

2 Likes

Would be neat to have Mechagnome shapeshift into Dinozords and when 5 of those little buggers combine they turn into a Mega Dragonzord.

1 Like

Its all the animations. Speaking as a dh when you are forced into races without your animations it feels horrible

Gnome casts hover.

It wasn’t very effective…

1 Like

The only way I ever see this happening is “I am a dracthyr whose visage is [race]!”

That said, that would potentially make it really easy to do, but you are still a dracthyr because of course you are: it’s the dragon class, and you’re a dragon. Just click the thing that always returns you to visage form when not doing dragon-animated things.

Warriors, mages, priests, rogues, and whatever others are now available to all races. They’re the easy ones. No new models needed, and no new lore. Even though you could consider paladins to just be priests in plate, and figure that if they have priests and warriors it should be fine, a lot of people care about establishing some lore reason for their existence. I’m one of them, though admittedly it’s hard to say with complete certainty why it matters. I guess it was the fact that back in the old days it felt necessary. The original human and dwarf paladins. Easy. Knights of the Silver Hand. Then along came blood elves and they had their own specific lore and organisation. Then the tauren. Again, very specific lore. Hell, I guess it’s not even that old a notion because the zandalari again got their own specific lore explanation. Tradition is a hard thing to shake.

Me, I think orc and mag’har paladins should be a reformed and redeemed burning blade clan. Could make it some spin off of the recently established orc priest lore, or even a specific veneration for the fire element. But personally I think they should be devotees of Rukhmar. I think that’d be neat.

What’s the list? Can’t watch.

I’ll never understand why they didn’t allow Dracthyr to be able to have the visage form of the race of their choosing. That would’ve prevented any “I want x race to be able to be an Evoker” discussion.