I don't care about Horde players

Amadis: how can i worm out of this one single phrase that proves that I’m wrong.
Also Amadis: I’ve got it, by ignoring it!

You have provided no examples of any other Night Elves you have worked with in the last three expansions that has treated the Horde player badly, so your phrase has nothing to support it.

Dreadmoore: I have evidence! And my evidence is I said I have evidence!

5 Likes

You’re moving the goalpost.
Shandris and Maiev stopped by to tell me Amadis was wrong.
lol.

Literally the goalposts:

Dreadmoore isn’t a very good goalie.

oh okay.
that’s fair.
Shandris and Maiev still said you’re wrong, though.

Shandris stopped being mean to the Horde player within moments of seeing them in Shadowlands. Then she worked with them in Zereth Mortis without any hostility. And continued to do so in Dragonflight when the Horde player joins her to spy on Fyrakk and discover he’s working with the Druids of the Flames.

Then Tyrande works with the Horde player without any problems.

Maiev hasn’t worked with the Horde player in the last three expansions.

False accusation that players wrongly continue to perpetuate!

Tyrande has been quite decent at diplomacy. The two instances she hasn’t were 1) a personal grudge against her home city (Nightborne) and 2) when there wasn’t time to lose against the Legion.

She was respectful towards the blood elves as of Warcraft 3, and later on her own reached an accord with the Shendralar Highborne. She along with Malfurion brought the worgen in, with the Sisterhood playing a big role. Even even Malfurion was suspicious of demon hunters in the Alliance, she understood it was necessary.

At the end of the day, it was Tyrande who maintained ties in the Alliance and even saw the ceasefire with the Horde upto WotlK, which only broke with Varian and the Wrathgate. If Tyrande wasn’t good at diplomacy, you may not have draenei or worgen in the Alliance, because her actions solidified their joining. And finally, she welcomed the darkfallen back, even as the Night Warrior. Becoming diplomatic after the third war has literally been her character development, with the sole exception of Suramar.

The Horde PC isn’t a target of xenophobia.
eyeroll

5 Likes

She doesn’t stop being a jerk throughout everything I did with her in Ardenweald.

she’s even like “okay yeah the horde player character is trash, but he’s trying to help us save you!!” to tyrande.

I thought you refused to join the Night Fae because Ardenweald leaned towards the Night Elves?

2 Likes

I am not sure being impolite to homicidal maniacs who helped burn my house down is quite the same thing as being xenophobic.

Perhaps that is just me, though.

11 Likes

It really is though.

Why, some of my closest friends are forsaken!!

2 Likes

Look, you fully have the right to be impolite to the homicidal maniacs who burned down your house… however make sure it’s only those ones you are targeting because otherwise you are just making more trouble for yourself later on down the road.

They throw the best death metal concerts. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

2 Likes

Reads the title, waits for someone to show up to say why the Horde should be shoehorned into Nelf content.

:popcorn:

It aint me. I want to live.

4 Likes

Already getting that from Dreadmoore in another thread.

4 Likes

Challange accepted.

So discounting goblins and forsaken, let me ask you a question.

How many places where the Horde has been allowed to live have the Horde then destroyed? Orgrimmar still stands. Thunderbluff still stands. Suramar stands. Silvermoon City stands. Dazar’alor stands, in spite of what the Alliance did when they tried to hang out in the cool ziggarat city. Undercity was standing until the Alliance visited. And as every single, every gosh dang single Highmountain Tauren will constantly remind you, Highmountain stands. And that is to say nothing about the spaces we share with the Alliance. Shattrath? Still only as ruined as when we all found it. Dalaran? Only the Legion and Jaina tried making it a slaughterhouse, neither of whom are Horde. Valdrakkan? Well, it’s too big but it’s also fine.

It is only when people act all racist and tell the Horde “no, you cannot hold your rock concerts and play your edgy video games here” that places get blown up. Theramore? Uninvited from. Teldrassil? No invite to a single housewarming party, so we just had to have a housewarming party of our own that yes, maybe got a little too warm.

But when we’re invited over to hang out, eat some delicious pizza, play some video games and listen to rock music? Safe as houses, unless the Alliance decide to cause the scene.

If you want your night elf content to remain safe, history shows it is at its very safest when you invite the Horde over to hang out. And maybe don’t invite Jaina.

5 Likes

She usually shows up without the invite. Just look at Kul Tiras. Or Naz’jatar. Or the battle for Lordaeron. Or Orgrimmar, both before and after Theramore became Thera-nomore.

Alliance side BfA was basically the story of Jaina showing up unexpected in different places.

9 Likes

This made my day :joy:

3 Likes

And this is why we love ya. Always find a way to have a discussion and still make us laugh :blush:

1 Like

Just on the RP aspect of it all too, both for the tree and Gilneas, Im sure all of us dirty Horde folks with be running around the first few weeks or months anyway, thats expected. However, after that its going to be just as big of a ghost town as Shattrath, both Dalarans, Exodar, Thunder Bluff, Ashran, Boralas, Zuldazar, and to many others. Seeing some Horde player running around will be as rare as one actually showing up in the story. Not that we often RP in current content areas anyway.

So at the end of the day for RPers too, it’ll be fine. I won’t come and visit unless there is someone who really needs to die in WM.