I don't agree with the Community Council structure and I opted to not read people with golden texts

Depends on the posting.

But I am largely fusterated with them atm for not rebutting the one that keeps trying to get void paladins despite the lore for paladins do not support it.

And no, twilight paladins do not use void.

1 Like

Got link for that thread ?

You mean Maizou? At least he actually posts regularly…

But yeah, Void Elf pallies make 0 sense at all due to the lore. The rest of the race/class combos seem fine though. Panda Druids for example should’ve been a thing like 9 years ago - some of these race/class combos are waaay overdue

3 Likes

Have you considered that perhaps there’s a ‘severe lack of representation’ because in the playerbase as a whole, that section of players is a minority? If the CC was a 1:1 scaled-down version of the playerbase, it seems likely to me that there would only be maybe 4 CC members at max who were ‘representative’ of your interests. If you want the CC to be mainly comprised of hardcore players that’s your preference, but it’s not really what Blizz was going for when they introduced the program.

1 Like

The thought of void elf Paladins is vomit inducing but I have a feeling all race/class combos are coming one day. I’m surprised it wasn’t a 10.0 feature.

1 Like

Yeah;

Look for the class skin pics, it is above there, it is a maizou post but no one talked about this part.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

I will check it out

1 Like

That and any form of undead paladin makes me want to slam my head against a brick wall till I bash my skull in.

1 Like

I don’t get the push back against Void Pallies. Tyrant Velhari in WoD has already showed the concept of a corrupted Paladin is canonical. Her spells do Shadow damage.

It is already in the canon.

But this mini derailment helps prove my point :

I did not go to the Community Council section for this important lore discussion - I heard about it when it spilled over to GD.

Yeah they’re pretty dumb but I can’t think of an argument against them ever since they added Calia to the game as a Light-forged undead.

I hope she stays unique but I’m not holding my breath.

Hmm, looks like they were considering these forms a head of time or they wouldn’t of had the drawings.

Couldn’t have phrased this better myself.

1 Like

She wasn’t a paladin beyond having ancient protectors around which yeah shares the theme with pallies, but still not what a pallies does.

We could call her a fel Shaman too since they also have ancestral themes.

Um…

Designer note

The concept for this boss began with a simple idea: anti-paladin, or “dark vindicator.” What would a corrupted version of a draenei vindicator fight like? Many of Velhari’s abilities are a play on core Paladin mechanics such as (Un)holy Power builders and spenders, auras, and Guardians of Ancient Kings, with each of the three phases having a theme that parallels one of the Paladin class specializations.

Um… no.

Tyrant Velhari is a Paladin.

The Dark Shaman in SoO are Shaman.

Considering no one liked that idea in the first place, I 100% agree that she needs to remain unique.

The thing is, you don’t have to submit an application for your opinion to be ‘valid’. If it was as bad as you’re implying, you and I wouldn’t even be able to post at all and yet here we are. It’s just one section of the forum that requires an invite in order to post.

Then they are off the mark, 100 miles off that is.

Also the actual anti paladins is already in game, death knights.

No she do not feel paladin.

In other word ,they were making fun of paladins,figures.

Paladins don’t use fel.

no one cares that you don’t read their text.