I don't agree with the Community Council structure and I opted to not read people with golden texts

What is your stance on the matter?

18 Likes

Some of them are good people. Some of them are awful.

It’s just like in real life.

61 Likes

They’re just other players. Chillax.

12 Likes

I think it is just meant to be a poor substitute for the lack of blue interaction.

46 Likes

I don’t read The Chosen Ones™ forum because I don’t agree with the program. I don’t think someone should have to submit an application for their opinion to be valid on the forums.

Out of the two that post on the GD? Mirosol is fine. Seems like a smart and helpful person. Perl on the CS forums seems to be a good poster too.

39 Likes

The community council is just a bunch of players that want to be special and have gold text.

And if the next expansion sucks they are partly to blame.

Fixing Warcraft is not hard. Just make more casual content

25 Likes

Seems a bit odd to ignore people based on the color of their text ngl.

16 Likes

Not if you consider how shady, unorganic and mischievous that coloring happens.

10 Likes

Oh I also believe there needs to be more than a like reaction to them if it means us “norms” can’t reply to them. I really feel like replies should be available to everyone but only yellow posts. Could be a good way to cut through all the repetitive bs and trolls. Yes trolls will comment but comments are easily ignored for the sake of staying on topic with the post.

3 Likes

:broken_heart:

My Frenemy doesn’t like me.

15 Likes

you’re unorganic and mischievous. And apparently also discriminates based on the color of peoples text. Ngl you seem pretty sus.

3 Likes

i dont care either way. Orange contrasts well with forum background.

2 Likes

…putting in an application is shady and unorganic?

Guess everyone who has a job is shady and unorganic then?

14 Likes

Can confirm, i’ve put in job applications and i’m actually a robot ninja.

I wouldn’t say “dislike”, I would say “neutral.”

What drives someone like you to a heart of neutrality? Money? Power? Women? Men? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

3 Likes

Is this textual discrimination!

I’m shocked.

Next it will be people who post on Gnomes.

3 Likes

7 Likes

While you are here if you don’t mind answering a question. Have any of the council considered bringing hot topics to the community forums to get more feedback on things? I know I have seen a few posts compiled and discussed there which is fine. I just feel once something gets enough attention/likes it would be a good idea to open the discussion to everyone.

8 Likes