I don’t wanna work!

I just wanna play wow with my friends all day :partying_face:

I made a female forsaken priest last night and that’s all I’m thinking about! I was super immersed lvling her and wanna get to lvl 20 for warmode!

Anyone else like me thinking about wow way to much during the day?

Let me know!

4 Likes

WoW is way more fun than work, I agree. Usually I sate my WoW lust by sneak posting on the forums when the bosses aren’t looking. Yes, I have my priorities straight.

3 Likes

I unlocked my zandalari last night and only got to play a little on him. All I’m thinking about it getting home from work and leveling him!!

2 Likes

When I left a few months ago I didn’t want to do anything in wow. Now I have enough stuff I WANT to do it could last the rest of the year.

I’m thinking about leveling my new Zandalari paladin…race changing my druid and shaman and starting M+ on multiple characters/roles.

Just made a Zandalari Hunter, I want to level him now damnit.

Things I still have to do:
-Finish leveling this character and getting heritage armor
-Level at least one of my Alliance characters to 120 (warrior, DH, or druid- hmm)
-Finish unlocking Zandalari and either race change my main like I intended, or make a new one
-Continue mount grinding
-Get around to the Alliance content (see: none at 120 yet)
Yeah this is gonna take me a while.

1 Like

Yep, at work, staring at the forum, or sometimes random youtube videos. I have some new humans and new trolls to level, plus older alts I want to level…it’s so difficult to decide who to give more attention to when I’m actually home and have time to play though. Ugh.

:smiley:

Yep this is me entirely. My work is always crazy as I’m the satellite man but when the receivers are downloading I’m on the forums.

1 Like

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all

Down here in the deep blue sea! :notes:

1 Like