I did mage tower, at level 52, proving how mage tower is not difficult AT ALL

I’ma just use a flask of power and put two shadow oils on to really cheese it.

Bro he’s impossible

I think that’s great. If they wanna change it they can change it.

The point I was trying to make against “people” who say beating the challenge pre nerf is invalid because of X, Y or Z.

Whether it’s because warrior is easy, dh is easy, timewalking sockets make it easy, whatever the criticisms are, the justification behind them was silly.

1 Like

Lol. Running into RNG spawns. Some spawn right on the back of the platform where the boulders drop and they stack up damage.

I got phase 3 with no issues a few times. Unfortunately, I have to do this when I go home because I’m using cellphone internet and it’s registering boulders hitting me that I’m not being hit by.

This is a joke. A literal joke of a fight. Fury warrior. Lol.

1 Like

Posting on a level 10 forum-only character on a forum-only account that has never been played. You don’t owe malicious trolls anything.

2 Likes

Congrats on doing your level 45 content at level 52. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think you understand quite how easy Fury Agatha is compared to say Unholy Agatha.

Is he though?

3 Likes

And in response, I went and did it on this character, for a spec I don’t ever play, on a character I haven’t finished leveling, and completed it. The Fury Warrior MT is not any kind of example that suddenly invalidates the difficulties of the others. Fury should probably be closer to the benchmark for what the others should be; a doable challenge that rewards following mechanics and prioritization of good targeting. Frankly, knowing you, you probably had someone do this for you and take the screenshots, since you like being carried.

5 Likes

Wait, I’m having flashbacks. Something something carries… Didn’t people used to tease Ralph about being carried?

So yeah…two-shot it on my fury warrior.

I wonder how many of those demanding everyone else just “git gud” only did this one, too?

1 Like

The kicker though is pilots are a bannable offense.

Imagine a Blizzard rep checking the source IP from where that game session originated and seeing if it differ’s from Clarkie bois usual IP geolocation data.

I legit swapped my Warrior to that same sword with that set.

I just did Agatha as Fury after completing on Unholy DK earlier. Definitely way easier. Still took me an hour and roughly 10 tries because I haven’t played Fury since Agatha in Legion during 7.3, and even then I abused the Lightblood glitch for a free kill. Hopefully they’ll bring the other specs in line with the difficulty of fury warrior, although knowing Blizzard they might just make it harder for Fury instead and keep the others the same lol.

And no, the gear on the armory is not the gear I used for the kill. I used a lot of heirlooms.

Congrats. Still not going to do it. Not my form if entertainment

Well technically so are those crying “but he used double crusaders!”, yet you don’t see them backing down either…

1 Like

Clark, just stop. Go away.

1 Like

None of that is RNG. When she reaches 33% she will teleport every minute. All the imp spawns are on a timer as well.

Such a low quality troll. You hide the name and don’t show us your gear because you don’t want us to see that you tossed a Crusader enchant on both your two handers making this challenge basically a cake walk if you can do the mechanics right.

Fury is one of the easier and actually manageable challenges right now. Go ahead a do the guardian druid or shadow priest one and get back to us. Clown

That’s not RNG, she teleports based on health percentage and all the adds are on different spawn timers. For example the smoldering imps spawn every 60 seconds for the entire fight.

3 Likes

Ah so this is why Enchant Weapon Crusader is selling for 30k on the AH. #skill

1 Like

That enchant works for pretty much any strength challenge.

It ended up being better for damage than the DK Fallen Crusader runeforge for me. 100 strength proc, very high uptime, compared to a flat 15% that was around 49 strength with the gems I had.

1 Like