I Did It. Broke Rival tonight

Yeh maybe later in the xpack when all the rank 1’s finish their carries.

Playing against rank 1’s at 1300+ is fun rn. Thanks blizz for creating this insentive.

Hell if they want to carry my butt to 2400 so I can get my weapon, I’d be totally done with pvp. Not sure if that’s a valid or good goal, but yeah. Hopefully PVE gear will be addressed sooner than later, and you won’t see as many carries.
Sad part, pretty sure a lot of these carry/boosting issues have been addressed before. Just seems nearly impossible to get rid of it.

1 Like

Taking the time to lead a pug rbg takes a lot of effort and is honestly pretty annoying. It’s not like leading a raid. You have a bunch of people who think they know best, and blame you for better or worse for bg losses. It’s also very time consuming replacing people who just immedately leave, and you have to adjust to strats every game. That’s a lot of work, and more work than you get in a 2s game.

OP spent time working to become a better rbg lead, and I salute him for it. Its pretty pathetic you see his post and just decide to say “well its not 2s or 3s, you got carried”. What ever happened to “if you have nothing of importance to comment about, why comment?”. Play 2s or 3s, and stay off the bg forums.

OP nice job man, and good luck in your future pushes

11 Likes

Its so obvious too when a carry is happening.

Seeing a 36khp mage with triune ward leggo and 27% vers before bonus with a 25khp Hpal partner its kinda obvious.

Mage playing insanely and 1 shotting no matter what at 1300cr making me drop 16 rsting.

Ita disgusting atm

grats. always fun hitting your goals. get that 2100 now!

4 Likes

I broke 1800 queuing into YOLO’s as a 5 stack and just carrying the team.

If anything it should award higher ilvl gear, as it’s harder to coordinate 10 people over 2-3.

7 Likes

Why should an afk base sitter be awarded higher than 226 loot?

Pls.

Ppl get carried hard in rbgs

Superb bro…:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

2 Likes

Dude … seriously . Talking down to someone happy because of something they achieved is your thing ?

4 Likes

Because that’s an integral part of the strategy of battlegrounds. Simple deathmatches shouldn’t be awarded superior loot to PvP content that has additional issues beyond combat.

1 Like

I played with an enhance shaman in 2’s that was 2500 rbg’s. Super geared too 36khp.

He sucked. Kept apologising every game for doing this wrong or that wrong. I was like “nah its ok dude no biggie” he just had no clue wtf he was doing on his toon.

He was apparently “elite” tho and was fsrming 226+ loot.

Cool game.

he’s 1800 in rbgs, and there’s people at 2800 in rbgs. what’s your point in trying to act like rbgs aren’t competitive right now?

2 Likes

I just dont think it should award the same achis as 2’s and 3’s. Should say on it “Elite Rated Battlegrounds”

I played with a glad in RBG’s last night, he was 2400 in 2’s and as soon as more than two people attacked him he would melt.

He also failed to spin a flag 3 times and not call out incomings to bases until he was already dead and lost us the game.

Apparently he was ‘Gladiator’ tho and was super better than anyone else.

Cool game.

6 Likes

I dont beleive this for a second dude. Glads arent lacking in any of those things you mentioned. Nice try

Thats where ur wrong. Gladiators can be stupid 2. Heroes are dumb but glads are dumb 2. I got bfa welfare glad and i do dumb stuff constantly. Without keybinds mind u. So both can be terrible at the game

2 Likes

You believing it has no basis on whether or not it’s true. Thanks.

1 Like

Youre just making a silly counter srgument out of thin air.

If someones good enough to get 50 wins above 2400 in 3’s they sure as hell can call out incs. You sound rediculous in your claims. Its much easier to beleive that a 2400 rbg hero is bad in 2’s than it is a GLAD bad in rbg’s.

You’d think so, I was just as upset as you when he caused us to lose.