I demand a refund on the Nightfall I crafted

Did you keep your receipt? You didn’t?.. Oh, dear…

2 Likes

I find it interesting when people have to announce that they love something no one else cares about.

Or when they find something interesting that no one else cares about.

Etc…

It’s amusing to me that there are people who always seem to think Blizzard can do nothing wrong and it’s always the player’s memory that’s at fault.

I’m not even sure if they think that anymore or are just dedicated trolls who know it’s easy to rile people up who are having issues that blues will never acknowledge.

1 Like

DPS is already out of control, I doubt Blizzard does anything.

but youd be swung by the ankles

who says it is? classic has had its share of bugs, many are still there with no comments from blizzard

Did they seriously put in code, from a expansion not yet released on classic… as a update to the classic server regarding something specific??

Ooops, blizzard/activision did it again.

Most real guilds have bwl on farm anyway, I couldn’t care less if nightfall worked or not.

Rofl.

I can imagine blizzard dropping EVERYTHING to sort this out NOW. “Quick guys!”

Who did you pay? Whoever it is that you paid REAL MONEY to,
who is violating the terms of their WRITTEN CONTRACT with you,
take that person or company to court. Sue them!

Of course if it’s just gamegold in a game, forget it.

Statements like this make me LOL. It isn’t unreasonable to ask that something they spent time and gold on with in game currency is refunded SINCE THE ITEM DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.

The fault lies with Blizzard who needs to rectify the situation. They can hotfix ZG enchants - but not - something that isn’t working properly? Okay.

1 Like

So is blizzard.

5 Likes

lmao sounds like some of y’all really were “correctly remembering” those vanilla (MaNGOS) proc-rates after all.

6 Likes

But i love Mangos

Nice and ripe, just beginning to get soft, but still juicy.
Find the small ones on sale for 30 cents

2 Likes

Rets, etc with nightfall, sure. OP is a salty warrior tho. He either refuses to spec properly for raid or knows he’d never stay up on the meters. Disregard everything he says.

Hmmmm, this didn’t age well.

1 Like

Delmok, you seem incredibly quiet about these latest revelations. Nothing further to add?

1 Like

Yeah, it sucks to be honest regardless. Ideal min-max comp

8 Shaman, 1 druid, 1 priest
1 warlock, 1 mage
28 warriors. You might be able to get rid of the mage for 29 warriors. Could probably cut the priest as as for another warrior. Since you have pro healers you don’t really need fort.

Most of the time you should have your warriors raiding with different guilds to maximize loot efficiency. Then come together for your speed clears/ world records.

1 Like

Maybe nightfall is just fine, there are many parses posted in another thread where it shows the thing procs often on some fights and does not on others, thats just rng and its rng being rng, but something else thats been pointed out on the warrior fight club forum is that certain debuffs may be misbehaving and pushing other debuffs off, and nightfall could be subject to that problem making the weapon both work correctly according to blizzard but at the same time in practice fail hard because the debuff gets pushed off by how the system looks to be working. If you want more detail on that its far above my pay grade, but get on the fight club discord where they have way more information that than I can hope to bring here. So maybe its possible that both parties are right? perhaps both the complaints about nightfall sucking are accurate but not because its not doing its job but because the proc is getting forced off by debuffs that are not tracked and should not be considered debuffs or something to that regard, that according to the fightclub discord forum.