I deleted WoW

Press X to doubt.

/care
hmm, seems my /care is broken. sorry, hope you weren’t needing my /care. i have a feeling you didn’t need it anyway.

I didn’t delete wow yet but yea playing ff14. Feels better imo. Used to love this game but what did it for me was the community. Seeing how people treat each other on here and their sheet mentality just got me.

Not all people are bad but yea I can do without the bs

They always seem like a lot of work for less than what I imagine in my head results

Cool. Enjoy your crappy weeaboo-bait trash game.

1 Like

See you in a few months :slight_smile:.

If you can find good ribs they are amazing
My grocery had 2 for 1 “extra meaty” pork ribs a while back.
I bought a few racks and threw them in the deep freezer.
They were well worth the effort.
I cook them in the oven.
Defrost cut the rack in half, put a Smokey sweet rub on, wrap them separately in foil, refrigerate overnight, bake 225 for like 4-5 hours.

Unwrap, sauce and broil for like 4 minutes.

well jeff kaplan left blizz so all of us headed there right behind you.

1 Like

So why did you leave for final fantasy?

It’s a shame. We need more level 12 hunters, too.

I will never be level 12.

2 Likes

That is a matter of subjective opinion. I think FF14 is vastly superior to WoW. To each their own.

Oh, no! Some rando guy on the internet doesn’t believe me. How ever will I sleep at night?

Strangely, the community (specifically World Chat) was what kept me in WoW long after I would normally left.

But eventually, bad is just bad.

The graphics are vastly superior, while WoW looks like a game from the Flintstone’s era. The Hardcore-Or-Die playstyle. Valour points for me, not for thee. Gear for me, not for thee.

More and more this is a game that has made it clear that it doesn’t want me around.

4 Likes

Hopefully you wont regret permanently disabling your account, know a bunch of folks did after they calmed down during that HK thing.

I love playing other games but I always just take a break, could be months or years but I always have that itch again and not being able to jump back in would be far too extreme for me.

Of course everyone is an adult and can decide that on their own, just keep in mind hindsight is 20/20

OOh a level 12 alt. Send me your 3 silver.

1 Like

Blizzard games are stand alone.
You can install it on an external drive and take it with you anywhere - plug it into a USB port on any PC and be gaming in seconds.

Can you elaborate the hardcore or die playstyle and the gear for me and not for thee comments?

Ok cool, see you in 9.1.

And you are still here! lol.
Better use your backups and restore your apple computer asap!

It’s not like deleting wow is some big inconvenience these days. Click download, wait a few minutes and it’s available to play gg.

1 Like

Unless you do hardcore content, you can only progress to a gimped level of gear.

Other games, like FF14, believe that everyone should have gear regardless of the difficulty of the content. While hardcore content is the fastest, best, and most efficient way, they also provide other, slower means for non-hardcore people to get good gear.

WoW does not believe non-hardcore people should have good gear.

Okay, fine. I believe WoW should not have my subscription.

We each are free to choose where to spend our funds.

3 Likes