I come to you a broken man, in need of help with this hatchet

Has anyone seen a quest hatchet in game called: Iron Hatchet ? It has a really nice bearded axe look I want for my dwarf and I cannot find it anywhere in game or any info of it online. If I knew how to link a pic of it here I would so if you know how let me know and Ill edit the post

one of those?

I am not sure what you mean by “bearded axe look” however this is what I could find on Wowhead for Iron Hatchet in game–make sure to read the comments and same model as tabs for other avenues for getting the appearance.

ht*tps://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Iron+Hatchet

You need level 3 trust to link pictures on the forums. Just post the image on imgur or a similar site and link it here

A bearded axe is an axe whose blade kinda droops. Saves metal if you’re chopping people instead of wood, I guess.

2 Likes

If it’s the first one I linked,

I did some more digging. It was released with Patch 9.0.1, which was Exile’s Reach, so guessing its from somewhere in there.

1 Like

This one?

Isn’t that Exile’s Reach starter zone gear?

the iron hatchet

Wait - the iron hatchet?

Yeah I checked exiles reach its not a quest reward from there. I have no idea where to find it.

Side note, we need more bearded axes. Such a beautiful aesthetic. The agile axe.

1 Like

I sure wish I knew if it was in the game or not. I cannot find any info on it anywhere other than it was added in 9.1

I did find some similar (not exact) options.

But I can’t find much info on this hatchet either.

Try to make some Warrior or Paladin toons maybe? I haven’t messed with new toons much yet since the white mogs became available.

1 Like

appreciate the effort, and I have those they are nice, but the other one is more low fantasy down to earth style. Look how good it looks here. https://www.reddit.com/r/Transmogrification/comments/10rny3z/lofantasy_dwarf_viking/

3 Likes

Maybe in one of the chests in Exile’s Reach? Or it might be a mini dungeon drop from that practice dungeon.

Edit: Or maybe it was dropped from mobs during the scourge invasion world event?

1 Like

the iron hatchet

Had no luck even ran the dragon on 3 characters, nothing.

WoW wiki seems to suggest it may have been a starter item that never made it out of beta for SL.

Your guess is as good as mine.

It has the word “blacksmithing” as part of its image code, but it’s not a blacksmithing item. If it was it would have been a leveling item to get skill-ups, probably in classic blacksmithing. Has to be starter zone gear that didn’t make it into the game.