I choose DRAGONRIDING

I personally find it boring and now loath using it in the old world. I really really hope they expand dragonriding to the rest of the world. I’d never use old flight ever again.

1 Like

Your ideas are bad. You should be ashamed.

Regular flight is already a nerf compared to dragon riding, but I paid good gold for my 310%. Go nerf yourself.

Thats stupid. Just because you dont like traditional flying doesnt mean it should be nerfed. Im not asking for your riding to be screwed with, dont ask for my flying to be screwed.

Both can co-exist without restrictions or drawbacks. Vote for that instead.

2 Likes

It will be implemented but as i have said, shouldnt the perk of dragon riding be as it was ment to be? Speed? Even when normal flying comes back wont the most of us use to dragon riding WANT to stay dragon riding?

Dude what’s with the hostility lol

1 Like

Sir, IKEA has been given a critical complaint about your conduct and has asked that you meet their HR department 12/7/22.

Signed, Manager.

1 Like

Then why are you calling for a nerf to regular flight? Are you drunk?

I agree 120%!!! The perk of dragon riding is speed! Why would we ever nerf normal riding?! Because players need to get gud. that’s why. No why should basic flying be shut off? There no gain from it with zooming dragons around. idk I probably am wrong but I see both sides of it I guess.

This was never about nerfing or removing old way of flying. I did get a little hostile. But personal insults were used against my own kin. I can see and understand the want to not have to use mechanics in basic movement. But the perk is and always should of been movement speed.

Ill add fuel to my fire for more personal insults. My 10 year old son plays. yes yes im a bad parent. He loves dragon riding. He zooms around and no, he cant cover a whole map. But its fun to him. So he prefers it. Why cant both sides exist. especially when one out preforms the other.

Thanks everyone. Just creating food for thought.

For everyone to be happy. I also wish for both systems as a certified Dragon Riding Enthusiast. I also wish for a total expansion of the system to include a lot of mounts in my collection that I love so much.

Mounts a lot of people in both camps are going to be missing in a few months - mark me on it!

1 Like

I want to take my time and enjoy the scenery that artist’s spent a lot of time and energy working on. And I’m not in a hurry to get some place. If you have to rush to play this game because you have limited time then this isn’t the game for you.

1 Like

You don’t need to nerf normal flight speed, but what I wouldn’t mind seeing is to nerf hover.

Normal flying should have a limit to how much it can stay in 1 place. Too long and you descend. Hovering just above a quest point and being completely safe is kind of broken.

1 Like

Right on this point.

I pity my dragon head as it knocks hard on rocks, mountain and the ground too many times from a speed it accelerated without my consent.

1 Like

‘normal’ flying aka airswimming is outdated and obsolete.

1 Like

If it is obsolete then why not let allow the “underdogs” to use it

they must be integrated into the fast-paced modern society. catering to their old ways hurts us all and regresses us as a community.

1 Like

ty.

ten, ten

Old world flying is so slow now. I want to dragonride in the old world.

2 Likes

I’m with you on this, DR is not even hard, people are mostly just making excuses to bring back auto flying and I can see why, when you get to your destination it would be handy to sit around not being grounded, but that extra speed from DR has to have some negatives.

Should just be a lockout that prevents players from just swapping between them freely, like no run out of vigor just use regular mount and no using regular mount to easily get high altitude before dragon riding.

Prevent abuse and keep the penalty as speed vs ease of use + vigor limitation.