I choose DRAGONRIDING

With that said, normal flying should of been implemented from the beginning. The perk of dragon riding is in its own right, speed. A quick example. My wife hates this system even fully glyph’d out, she cant get the momentum, angles or max speed going. I from the beginning have enjoyed it no glyphs nothing I have thought it was always superior. I could keep it going accost the map, gold basic flying races and all that with no glyphs.

In the long run some people just cant, and wont like this system. Be it computer or skill it shouldn’t of mattered. We are all flying around. Why not let the people who dislike it fly around slower?

With all that said also there would have to be changes to glyphs as in no collecting unless mounted on a dragon riding mount. simple imo.

This comes from my experience as me dragon riding around keeping up with fellow riders, and some who just simply cant. It gets extremely complicated with four people who can, and one who cant, or four who cant and one can. I feel like the dungeon Nokud offence has proved this to me more then once.

Dragon riding on its own should be the reward. Just my own thoughts on this dumb topic, UNLOCK NORMAL FLYING! For I personally will still be zooming around having fun.

4 Likes

I don’t understand. You’re enjoying dragonriding, yet you demand normal flying?

What’s the complaint for then?

2 Likes

She can just spam 2 and get max velocity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually… now that I think about it…

your wife needs to git gud.

1 Like

Both flying types should co-exist so everyone can play how they want and enjoy and also so this stupid debate can end already.

6 Likes

Yeah, people who cant fly with this dragon riding legitimately have no sympathy from me. Its not that hard of a system to figure out

3 Likes

Ha well thank you, but the sad point is its not only my wife, She simply just doesnt like it. Nor do others as far as i have seen. I would agree though. It is a GIT GUD situation. more practice makes perfect.

With that said what is there to gain or lose with others flying around slower?

No participation trophies :slight_smile:

Well, the war on flying would be suppressed, but that won’t happen in about six to eight months.

That would be a recovery rather than a gain.

But honestly I believe there was no war to begin with. We got Dragonflying.

I personally see no problem with having both types of flying available. I especially want to use my dragon riding mounts in the rest of the world.

1 Like

There would of been non. Dragon riding is faster, by alot. You gain nothing by normal flying. Dragon riding does outperform it.

Much easier to gather. Especially for druids.

3 Likes

Ill even recommend nerfing normal flying. Slow it down to basic flight 180% or w/e. Why not though? you wana NUMLOCK FLY why not? your going miss your mining herb nodes, maybe that rare spawn.

Regular boring noclip sky swimming will come in due time.

1 Like

Speed isn’t everything. It actually goes too fast for some things like gathering, as you don’t see a lot until you’ve shot by them, or for just enjoying the scenery.

I would disagree with my profession geting to 45 or w/e I can dragon ride mine ALOT more then any druid. And they’re missing nodes at 180% nerf the speed, make it simple for the simple minded. As in my wife to the general public. Real personal I thank you for that.

Must edit. i can mine on my mount

Bot farms in shambles.

/raises hand
I married an idiot

I don’t personally consider regular flying as “boring” but you’re right that Blizz will implement it in the Dragon Isles soon enough. Until then, people need to just deal with it.

Seriously I don’t get why they hate dragon riding so much. Just hop from peak to peak if that’s all you can manage.

If the general community loves dragon riding as much as I. Lets as a group vote to nerf normal flying. I think its what blizzard has wanted all along anyways. Why not nerf to 180%? We all gain at 830% mechanical press to fly. I really do like it better and am happy it was implement.