I Can't Find the Quest Line to Get Me into TWW

Like the Title says, I don’t know how to get into TWW. I have a 70th level toon, and supposedly, I’m supposed to get some quest in Stormwind, but I haven’t gotten it.

What am I missing?

You can’t actually get into TWW proper for another 5 weeks, but the lead-in quest is available now

Check whether it is already marked foryou with this command into your Chat box

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(81930))

It will return “true” or “false”

Do you have this quest in your Quest Log?

If so, you should finish that questline to the end until you get a “true” on this one

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(79017))

first; it may be interfering.

As a matter of fact, I already did that one. I guess I need to follow up on it. I stopped doing it because it looked like it was going to be something long and involved and I didn’t have time for it.

It’s really not that long. :+1:

I just finished. Not sure I see the point of it, but it’s done. I’m assuming this will expedite my entrance into TWW.

The War Within proper doesn’t start until Aug 26

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24107633/world-of-warcraft-the-war-within™-goes-live-august-26

but at least you have the prequests out of the way.

But if that’s true, then how are people getting pets from this expansion?

From TWW? I have to assume they aren’t, since the content isn’t available, and new pets are part of the content.

Do you have a specific example?

Ah, never mind. I see where they’re getting them from. The merchant in Dalaran sells three pets purchased with the memory currency. The merchants out in the field seem to sell one pet for 10K. But the one in Dalaran sells all three. At least, I think there are only three. Just attend a few of the ruptures, collect the currency, and in a couple of hours I had all three pets.

There are only 3. And only one mount. (It looks like there are two mounts, but they’re opposite faction and if you buy one you have also bought the other as well.)

If you buy from the vendor in the specific zone, you can only see one pet which is “appropriate” for the boss, like a little undead construct for The Lich King. If you buy from the vendor in Dalaran, you see all three at the same time.

1 Like