I can't find a song, and I need help!

Way back during the era of the Playstation 2, there was a “game” called MTV Music Generator 2. One of the free songs that was included with the game was a song I vaguely remember being about candles and love. The vague notion of it has haunted me for years, I will routinely attempt to find it but it is as if it’s been scrubbed from the internet entirely.

As you can see I remember exactly where I remember it from, I spent hours making music with the game.

The middle-ish of the song has lyrics something like: “gotta have love love love love love. You gotta have love love love love looooooooove. You gotta have love love love looove love loooove love.”

Really bad on paper I know but I have been looking to try and find this song to listen to it for probably 20 years.

edit: oh and I am pretty sure the song is “give me your love” by Cassandra Fox, the problem is - I can’t find it (to play the song) ANYWHERE! It’s like it never existed.

1 Like

Can you find her on social media? Perhaps you could ask her directly, if she can be contacted.

This isn’t a bad idea actually :thinking:

I think sometimes we view celebrities as not being real.

Which is funny because my ex girlfriend was a huge Golden Girls fan and I mailed Betty White (RIP) asking for her autograph and got it.