I cant do it fellas

I made a post a few days ago about how I was going to go play druid or find another main.

I tried Guardian for M+, Prot Pally, Hpal, etc…though I do like Hpal in PvP. And I love warrior, all three specs and Prot imo is the best tank for M+.

But everytime I would run a group, and there was a shaman, I would be like, “Oh, hey, Shaman brother!” And instantly miss my shaman.

So last night, I swapped my DI to a KT, just for a little change up, plus Haymaker is hella fun. And everything just vibed in my WoW life again lol.

I will always be a shaman. A brother in blue. Sorry for the dramatic post. Just wanted to share.

5 Likes

Dwarf shaman is best shaman because science, but I respect your choice to go Kul Tiran as a good second alternative.

I have a druid and hunter but the only thing that keeps me coming back is my shaman.

Welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back to the fold.

I’ve tried Druid but it always feels like I am driving three Honda civics when I could be driving a Maserati.

Traitor to dwarfkind

Eh, Kul Tiran are kind of just big dwarves.

Oxymoron, I know.

At least he didn’t go space goat.

It’s funny … when dwarves could first be shamans back in cataclysm the lore felt weird to me but … now they feel like the most traditionally shaman’ey option for alliance. (Besides pandaren maybe, but they’re nuetral)

Space goats don’t even Bob when they walk. That’s the the primary reason (among many others) I can’t do a space goat period.

Dwarf shamans always made the most sense to me of the allied races, having ties to the Wildhammer.

Also, can’t beat little bearded, hammer wielding mini Thors.

2 Likes

I feel this. No other class feels right. If shaman could tank, then I don’t think I’d ever play anything else.

1 Like

Amen to this statement

you guys dont play draenai for the as5?

Dwarf for life. Keep yer feet on da ground friend.

Lok’Tar

Orcs are the true Shamans

I’m still riding the copium high from the rumor that there’s an npc shaman tank in one of the TWW dungeons. Shaman tank in .1 patch!

1 Like

Feel SoD might be the only place we get Shaman tank, but I’ll keep huffing copium until it’s a retail reality.

1 Like

Shaman tank was probably the best thing about SoD.

1 Like