I can't access PTR 11.0.5

When I try to enter a realm I get a loading screen indicating that my characters are being updated for the warband feature, this can stay like this for over an hour and it doesn’t progress, I’ve tried reinstalling the PTR but it doesn’t work, in the PTR of patch 11.0.2 it didn’t take even 2 seconds to get out of this screen, but in the PTR of 11.0.5 it takes forever, it just doesn’t progress and I can’t enter.

Don’t use 11.0.2 PTR.

You have to use 11.0.0 PTR. Notes saying it will eventually be updated to say 11.0.5.

I did the same thing :S

1 Like

I didn’t say I’m using PTR 11.0.2, I said I went to PTR 11.0.2 to check if I also had the same issue of being stuck with the warband feature and I didn’t.

I’m using PTR 11.0 which is updated to 11.0.5 and I can’t get in because it gets stuck on that screen saying my characters are being updated for the warband feature, I can’t get in.

Any luck on fixing this? I have the same issues, have uninstalled > reinstalled > closed the agent > updated > etc. Still have no luck getting past the log in screen and seeing “incompatible population”

1 Like

I am having the same issue as you. Anyone else know how to fix this?