I canceled my wow subscription Blizzard wont learn till you do it too

so here’s a small simple rant , u finish work at the end of the day hoping to play the new expansion(wrath of the lich king) only to see a 16 K que , your paying 20 dollars a month to not be able to play a game, not the only reason i canceled another big one if lack of population control . Most servers are heavily dominated by horde because of sheer numbers , leaving u unable to do quests and many wasted hours running back to your corpse after getting ganked in a 5 vs 1 match. Here it is blizzard …population control, the servers must be forced balance, 50/50 horde alliance , its quite simple just dont allow any horde characters , or alliance to be made on servers that are already over populated by one faction . That will force people to choose different servers so everyone not trying to pack onto 1 or 2 servers.

12 Likes

Everyone knew this was coming. Chill for a week

10 Likes

You did it all wrong man, you dont sub until the queues are over, then you sub, you dont cancel on launch day (and likely resub right after when the queues are gone) that wont impact them at all.

Pretty sure the blowback from queues and launch day issues was far more severe when the game was live and has 12m active players than now…so this little protest is likely a comedy for blizzard, who has been not dealing with this issue since 2004.

You pay for server access, the game is still playable you just have to wait for your desired server or reroll on another. Those are the options currently.

:frowning: classiq launch day fun

What’s the point of canceling your subscription when you’re just going to swipe that card again the literal second the pre-paid time runs out? They have statistics they know you’re going to just re-sub…

8 Likes

You guys really are shilling. With cross realm capabilities there really is no reason for this other than laziness, frugalness, or generally being out of touch as usual. Pick two.

Yet ANOTHER failed Blizz launch. ANOTHER

7 Likes

i dont care about streamers , i care about playing on a server that wont be dead in a month u jackass

11 Likes

what do you say if they forced me to switch to sulfuras and it fills up I was fine in earthfury alone but it was fine I want to return :s

you should have unsubbed a month ago and rejoined a month after, next time now

maybe your a spineless consumer but i wont be resubing to play on imbalanced servers while they pocket the money and dont do anything to improve the game

Which server guy? Everyone of them is high, full or locked. Maybe your daddy blizz shouldnt have shut down all but a handful of servers, right before the biggest xpac they ever had.

yeap cant reason with the ones who blindly defend blizzard on theyre knees

1 Like

You think this is going to die down in a week? lolol that’s rich. A week from now maybe they’ll offer free transfers but more than likely they will be figuring out where the price break point is for transfer fees vs cancelling subscriptions. Only once the subscription numbers drop far below that of transfers fees will they actually do something useful about the population issues.

Whos with me?!

crickets

2 Likes

If people hadn’t left them in droves we would still have them.

im with him… I just canceled my subscription.

2 Likes

There are dozens of us!

DOZENS!!

2 Likes

it adds up. faster than you think.

1 Like

I hope so, would make queues a lot better for me.

2 Likes