I can see MoTS becoming an issue in M+

Don’t get me wrong, I like the dungeon. I still have yet to figure out the maze though. And that leads me to the problem. Many groups likely won’t have figured out the maze, which would take loads of time. And if one person messes up, it’s all back to the beginning. It’s going to be a very time consuming process and I can see it being a problem next week when season 1 starts. However, I’m open to being proven wrong.

Well, if one is pugging and they know the maze then they need to state that before the run and that only they are going to do it. Or find someone who does and make sure the group knows they will be the only one to do it.

Cant stop trolls though.

1 Like

what she said

1 Like

I can’t wait for the trolling to start :rofl:

I watched a guide on it so I knew what to do and in it he said “you get sent back to the start” YOU so I was like ok that’s cool but then I got in the dungeon and it’s the whole group getting sent back, the rage shall be real lol.

what? is not that hard , flower or leaf , circled or not , and inked or not…

2 Likes

You can actually learn and practice the maze on mythictrap.com, under Dungeons / Mists / Mistcaller. There’s a big ol’ CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE button right below the explanation on what to look for, and after trying a handful of times, it is trivial.

I don’t doubt there will be trolls or impatient folks out there, but the actual mechanic is very easily learned and practiced. I recommend it.

4 Likes

Its a basic “One of these things are not like the other” Puzzle.

I just leave it to other people. My brain doesn’t have the horsepower to run through puzzles that fast and I feel no shame just staying out of the way.

I bet everyone is going to assume the tank should know it and when the tank doesn’t they’ll yell and complain about bad tanks.

Once you get it, it’s really easy I wouldn’t worry about it. For organized groups it will just be the job of the healer to run around and figure it out while everyone else is killing the mobs

Easy solution. Get one person in your group who understands the puzzles to stand in the middle. The other 4 members pick one of the symbols. Then the guy in the middle runs the right way. Very, very easy. Or teach yourself how to do the puzzle yourself. M+ groups are expected to have communication.