I can login but battle.net app is stuck

When I start the Battle-net app, it asks me to login. I do, using my Google account.

Normally the browser switches to a “you can continue now” screen and the Battle-net app proceeds to a logged in state.

This evening, the browser switches to an “account overview” screen and the Battle-net app sits and spins on the logo, never finishing the connect process.

I’ve cleared program data, I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled, I’ve tried it as administrator, I’ve cleared my DNS cache, I’ve rebooted multiple times.

I’ve waited a couple of hours to see if it would clear on its own.

What’s next?

1 Like

If that’s not working, just log in normally with your username and password. That should work fine.

Edit to add that I tried linking my gmail account too and it didn’t log me in. Had to do it the ‘old-fashioned’ way.

3 Likes

Hi there Rotini,

I have seen a few post about this and have started us looking in to the problem. I will update you when we have more information on this. :slight_smile: Thanks for spending the time to let us know.

In the mean time, The login name and password is the best way to go.

/Nathardrick

1 Like

Hey all,

Our engineers have a fix for this. It’s not live yet but should be pushed out later tonight. Stay tuned for updates!

2 Likes

Yes i have same issue I click on Battlenet application and it brings up the Battlenet login screen where you put in your email and password but the app shows the logo already spinning and I didn’t even put in email or password yet

7 hours later still no fix please keep us informed thanks

Hey folks,

The issue with Battle.net Logins using Google and Facebook was resolved a few days ago. If you still have problems, you’ll want to create your own thread.