I can fly in Zereth Mortis/Shadowlands but NOT BFA zones?

I’ve done all of the requirements since this idiotic idea came out and 100% agree that previous expansions should unlock as long as you have the most current expansion purchased.

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOH BOY, prepare yourself!

1 Like

I think you are right and the irony is that because flying is so hard in BFA, once SL is part of Chromie time people will skip BFA and go to SL because you can easily use Threads of Fate to finish the climb to 60.

1 Like

Warning: don’t make a level 60 template character - it will give you the pathfinder achievements and spoil the test.

1 Like

Huh. Well, then I’m at a loss. Because Evokers don’t have anything unlocked anywhere.

1 Like

when DF comes out, BFA flying should be opened for everyone. The two expansion behind flight release, like they did for legion.

The concern is that Legion and Warlords weren’t opened up until Shadowlands. So my fear is that they’ll say it won’t be until 11.0.

Void Elves are new. This is the origin story. But ya’ll are arguing in bad faith. So whatever.

This is the ultimate in “you can’t please everyone.” People complain because there’s no reason to do old content, but when they enforce old content, people complain because they have to do old content.

1 Like

They are new, but again, they come from mainly belves so they’d have thalassian architecture, not draenei/eredar/broken.

Not only was the grind bad the rewards were horrible. On Alliance all that brain numbing rep grinding got you re-colored overpriced horses.

2 Likes

No, you’re incorrect.

Alleria was from the Beyond the Dark Portal game and was left behind. She is not a Blood Elf.

The blood Elves didn’t happen until after Warcraft 3 and Arthas into the expansion.

Alleria, and this is her story there in Argus, is the origin story for Void Elves. Blood Elves aren’t involved.

Youd think, but their entire metric is time played, so they make you do everything. BFA is bad because you have to do even more to unlock nazjatar, THEN unlock mechagon, THEN you might get flying.

They do that, just 2 xpacks behind.

SL released legion zone flying, DF should unlock bfa flying

She’s a Windrunner though, so she IS Thalassian, like her sisters. Yeah, she was a High Elf, not Blood Elf, but now she’s a Void Elf. All three are Thalassian. With her being Thalassian, same with other Void Elves, they’d use Thalassian architecture, and not what other races typically use.

I’m not saying she didn’t train/stay in those ruins, but she/the Void Elves didn’t settle that place.

That doesn’t magically make the situation she’s in suitable for the architecture.

You’re meeting up with her again after she’s…

1. Gone through the Dark Portal to Outland.
  2. Was left behind when the Alliance fled the dark portal. Memorialized even with a big statue.
  3. Was captured and moved to Argus by the Burning Legion.
  4. Was on Argus when we catch up with her.
  5. Has a huge storyline on Argus YOU ALL ARE MAGICALLY IGNORING that describes the origins of the new race of Void Elves.

It makes perfect sense for it to be where she’s at. It’s described thoroughly in the lore and is in fact the origins of the Void Elves.

To Alleria, until she’s rescued, the Blood Elves simply don’t exist. She’s been trapped on Argus since Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal.

“Learn ur lore”

I don’t think you’re listening to me, and keep slapping me with the ‘learn ur lore’ that I never said? Besides, we’ve derailed from the topic. I suppose we can just interpret the lore how we both want and not have to agree. You clearly think it’s fine, I and many others think it’s not. We can agree to disagree.

There’s no interpretation. What I said, is the way the story is told. You can read it on Wowhead. There’s a full article there on Alleria.

The original argument, you inserted yourself into where I was told to learn my lore, was that the Argus storylines make no sense for Void Elves.

I’m arguing they do. It’s the origin of the race.

What would not make sense AT ALL would be what you suggested that somehow Blood Elves made a city on Argus for Alleria to be held captive in that was destroyed all years before Blood Elves were even Blood Elves.

My original disagreement was that your original statement that there’s ruins of a Void Elf city is wrong. Alleria was the only one there, therefore the other void elves wouldn’t have gone to that city or helped build it, so yes, it would not make sense. Again like I said, maybe she stayed there to train, but it’s not a Void Elf city.

Show me where I said it was a Void Elf city.

What I said was there is a ruined city/area for the story of the Void Elves. The origin story. I did not say it was a Void Elf City.