I called it!

Pandaren perhaps?

2 Likes

Look out, we’ve got a modern day Nostradamus on our hands lol

3 Likes

Me too!
/highfive

1 Like

Damn, I lost the 50/50 toss up between Goats/Trolls or Pandaren.

true I did forget them when I posted…
…and sorta fear Blizz has too honestly

1 Like
2 Likes

Not to rain on your parade but I do still think Pandaren could use a lil more love.

Seriously have they done ANYTHING with the pandaren leaders outside of just being where the allied races are?

3 Likes

I agree, but knowing Blizzard Pandaren are going to probably be mediocre

Chen, LiLi, Nomi and Lorewalker Cho have seen more attention post-MoP than our leaders have.

2 Likes

I’m mean for Chen and LiLi that kind of makes sense considering they are explorers.

And Lorewalker Cho should be doing more; Lorewalkers travel the world, he should be hanging around the Dragonscale Expedition

What they look like though.

Nomi looks the same as he did in Legion. He’s hanging out by one of the food vendors in Valdrakken.

1 Like

Meanwhile waiting patiently for pandaren heritage armor.

Pandaren don’t need faction versions since we’ve done our job helping the two factions get along.

We get our own just like everyone one else.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

Gratz!

I know they won’t because the writers are cowards. But I’m still holding onto a glimmer of hope that they’ll shake up the formula with the Pandaren

As I said before, 20 bucks that it’ll be the same outfit but different colors

Calling it now!

Someone is getting nerfs and someone is getting buffed at some time in the future guys!

1 Like

Queue Anduin sitting down upset in the sands of Silithus and Thrall walks up

“You’re here to tell me I don’t get to hi-”

Chen Stormstout barrel rolls onto the screen

“NICE COLD BREW HERE!!! You look like you could use a drink!” Pops open a keg and starts pouring ale as they all drink to ignore the voices in their head and blur out the visions

THE WAR WITHIN title screen displays as Chen crashes through the screen.“You could use a brew too!”

2 Likes

Congrats i guess :person_shrugging:

I hope the Draenei heritage armor is just a tshirt that says “I crash landed on Azeroth and all I got was this lousy Tshirt!