I Bought Boost Too Level 60

A long time ago, I did a few quests here and there, but now I’m just having trouble getting used too the game again. I’m not sure how too play properly and enemies seem very strong against me, how should I train again for my skills too overcome the enemies?

Icy-veins.com and wowhead.com have class/spec guides that cover pretty much all the best practices for a given class/spec.

For,talent trees, I would advise using the recommended/default option until you get the hang of playing your spec.

The recommended option isn’t terrible and despite being in a tree, it’s mostly stuff that would have just been in your spellbook in previous expansions.

Is it normal too have trouble with outlaw rogue? I remember killing mobs very easily with the class, now it’s even difficult too kill one mob by them self, never mind in groups. I can’t complete world quests right now, is there a certain order of world quests I should be doing first? Like a zone being easier than others?

Edit: It’s Crossaa.

What’s your iLevel now? Your profile is still showing your old pre-boosted gear, I’m assuming you got better gear as part of the boost.