I am the master of demons

My felguard holds decent AoE threat and he has an interrupt and a stun combined into one spell. I wouldn’t want to use any other pet as Demo. Demo is the best pet spec because we put out very little threat because so much of our damage is from our minions.

My afflock uses the voidwalker solo and the imp for open world bosses where I don’t wanna pull too much aggro. That’s pretty much it these days.

How nice. Now make an absolute unit of an Orc, such as Grom Hellscream, bend the knee.

Then I’ll be impressed.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Once you get your felguard an Ashkandi, there is no going back.

I pull mine in for dungeon and imp it. Don’t want the void walker getting blamed for messing up the tanks mojo. Since people won’t take your word its passive and growl is off. But void walker for the rest is my BFF.

Same reason I dungeon MM hunter. and open pve/maw it BM. They just see my pet for lust shots.

1 Like

This is part of the problem… demonology is supposed to be a master of demons… and they give us a demonology only demon that is unparalleled by any other demon option, effectively forcing us to use it and only it… I’d love to have an option to summon a second demon that must be different from your first demon…

I’d kill for the ability to replace my tyrant with a Pit Lord.

I agree. Nerf DH.

And make demo warlocks hunters of demons

1 Like

Hehe I feel my lock hit the jackpot tbh. His viodwalkers name is Hukvhug ^3^

1 Like

:thinking:

Stop right there criminal scum, you violated the law! I cant believe you just admitted to commiting these abhorrent crimes! You are going away for a long time missy!

Probably because 70% of players would just use the Succubus for everything then.

And then demand Shivarra.

There’s more diversity this way.

These things are bound to happen my poor original poster, this is the issue with a class full of people that just flunked mage school they don’t have any idea how to fix simple problems!

Made me giggle like a schoolgirl. +1 since you made my internets today.

Yes I am immature.

1 Like

My work here is done.
(Oh, crap. Necro’d. Sorry! I thought the last post said July, not June)

I would also like either more glyphs or a “capture” ability for demon appearances and collect them like pet mogs.
My biggest gripe on my lock alt was changing fel guard to wrath guard = new name. There used to be a way around this by talking to the trainers, but I think it was taken out? But maybe I missed something new. Haven’t been alt-ing much this xpac.

(edit: sees it was necro’d. /sigh)

Although it was only a month ago, to prevent any confusion with the above posts, affliction and destruction pets all have very closely normalized damage and no longer have those spec-tied mechanics like felhunter DoT scaling or destro imp passives, and you can safely always choose the most ideal utility abilities among them for a given situation. Or imp for less travel time.

The true master of demons would infuse the souls of demons, & must fight to retain control from the voices that are constantly heard. Also, because of the demon souls, I am able to take form of a demon like the true master of demons should, just saying.