I Am So Angry! Blizzard Is Making Me Actually Play Wow!

That’s right! I am very angry at Blizzard because Wow is not automated play. I like to play mobile games. Specially the Gotcha type games and the Automatic-Battle type ones. Like, you know, You get your characters and then equip them with junk, and then go into a battle. And all ya gotta do is click on the Auto-Battle button and your characters fight by themselves. I can sit back and watch a movie while I paint my toe nails.

I started playing Wow and guess what? The game makes you play your character?! What’s up with that?! I cannot find the Auto-Battle button anywhere! This is just plain stupid.

4 Likes

2/10
Too $hort…

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Big oof… but welcome to the forums, new-ish troll :smiley:

3 Likes

A for effort :partying_face: you’ll get there! Keep trying!

1 Like

I hope everyone sees the sarcasm, but knowing these forums many won’t…

Thank you for the laugh! Good Friday sarcasm there.

Is this some elite sarcasm that I’m too casual to understand?

1 Like

Creating satire: It’s not for everyone.

2 Likes

You’re telling me… that I’ve been ACTUALLY playing this WHOLE TIME? Oh the humanity of it all!

On the plus side, the level 10 WoW Classic character is A+ trolling material. But on the minus side, the material is sub-standard and the delivery needs work. A lot of work.

Somewhere, the ghosts of Archimedes Plutonium and Robert L. McElwaine are weeping uncontrollably. You have dishonored the greats of Trolldom, and in penance, you should bust up your router with a hammer and eat it.

i think you might be projecting. the sarcasm is obvious; the point is not. i’m going to guess OP is making fun of a type of player that doesn’t exist. which is a lot more common in these forums than people misidentifying sarcasm.

1 Like

Apparently the OP is a mobile auto-play idle game player who is confusing Wow with a mobile game. seems like she can’t tell the deference between a cell phone and a pc.
For those of you who are not familiar with the Mobile games, Read on:
Why is autoplay so common in mobile games?

What is an autoplay mobile game?

Autoplay, as its name implies, is a system through which the player’s input in a game is automated. Instead of you, as a player, having to go to location X to kill 200 mobs you set the target and let the game do it for you.

mobile auto-play idle games

In short, autoplay is a form of convenience for gamers who want to play a game but lack the time to do it consistently or due to lacking the required time to grind through a game but want to experience it.

And in the world of handheld or mobile gaming? Convenience is the key to success, especially with the more casual approach to game design when it comes to these platforms.

A negative aspect of these types of games is that they are pay-to-win, with multiple types of currencies, pay-walls and loot-boxs for real world cash. These are games for lazy gaming at a high price. Some advertise that they are free to play. But no they are only free to download and play for a little while until you you hit a wall that stops progression until you start paying cash to play it.

As an example top games with Autoplay are:

Angel Legion
Raid: Shadow Legends
Forge of Empires
Epic Seven
Ect.

I’d award points for satire if this wasn’t on a level 10 classic toon.

It not funny. You all laughing at me. Why? you never hear of auto-battle game? Wow does auto-battle all wrong. Don’t make sense. Blisard is wrong making game company. You all are the funy people. Not me.

Just bot the game :man_shrugging:

That’s what everyone else is doing apparently

Boring bait.

You have the right idea OP for trolling, but you don’t have the same…OOMPH we 90’s trolls had.

I say refine your trollishness and work on it, do not succumb to laziness or low-hanging fruit.