I am once again asking for you to please bring back claws of shirvallah form as a glyph

Please, I’m tired of being a basic normal cat, the addition of the werebear was a great thing as it shows druids no longer have to be the basic bear and can be something more like this form :point_down:

Please add something like the claws of shirvallah so we can be something more than just the basic cat for cat form.
htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=IQNQnaOfYFQ

8 Likes

Feral should also allow worgens to just fight as werewolves, if they’re really going to make the whole spec not do anything druid-like (except for like… regrowth and barkskin). It’s literally just biting and clawing, yet werewolves have to turn into… cats? Ha.

5 Likes

^ If I could give you 1 million upvotes, I would. Claws of shirvallah used the worgen skeleton rig for their animations, it would make complete sense for worgen players to use their worgen form for cat form as the worgens are druidic in nature.

1 Like

Take my upvote.

1 Like

Would love werecat to go along with werebear forms.

Give us glyphs or even give us something like the boomkin customization so we can all look a little different.

2 Likes

I would love werecats, just anything different rather than the typical normal basic cat form we’re all used too.

1 Like