I am making a warlock: Human female or void elf female?

You’re post is flagged because of a certain word that is not allowed to be used here on the forums. You got a choice. Either edit your post, and remove the word, or leave it as it is, and watch the moderation take action against your post.

FYI, no, I did not flag your post, I only just got on.

2 Likes

Void form is a massive drawback to me.

It happens very frequently and you turn a grotesque shimmery purple.

I like them at first and then I hate them. There nothing good about them when they keep adopting a Morrowind plastic wrapper.

gnome female is the correct choice

blood elves and undead with kael’thas and kel’thuzad.

but they had to use locations of great magical power to do so, us gnomes did it in the middle of nowhere

2 Likes

Fem Orc obviously.

Joking aside fem void elf imo.

Genuinely doesn’t matter.

Dwarf, but that’s not an option here.

Spend 5 minutes making one of each and figure out which one you prefer.

1. Void Elf… their casting doesn’t get delayed by damage and void form will add a nice chunk of damage periodically. Humans only get a small benefit via increased secondary stats…

2. both fit just fine aesthetically… neither really shouts “look at me I’m a warlock” though… the only race on the alliance that comes close and can actually be a warlock is Dark Iron Dwarves… though male gnomes also pull this off as well with the obviously evil mustache…

3. Both have pretty decent casting animations… though I would say Void Elves come out on top here.

Void elf warlock I’d say in fact I’m going to make one myself lol I unlocked Void Elves a while back just never made one

Velf doesn’t have Dreamworks face like human females so velf.

I like human for the racial gives more xp reps. Comes in handy when farming for reps for flying or reward mounts. Always use my human Lock do all the rep farming for that purpose. But your choices.

I’m so sorry that (for whatever reason) you feel that way.

This is what I was getting at, I just didnt outright spell it out. The others used cheater power booster methods as you mentioned. However not even humans with all their “potential” have managed it on their own.

Void Elf only if you’re going to be Demonology or Destruction, but even if Affliction it’s still good as they will have more casts in SL.

They get no knockback on their spell casts which is very very good in some PVE and PVP situations.

They also have a mobility racial and a DPS bonus which both are good in PVP and PVE.

Humans do have a really strong PVP racial though and probably overall still better and more useful in PVP tbh.

More so Void Elf but humans look really good in xmogs.

I never pay attention to cast animations.