I am looking for a Guild (H)

I am wanting to join a guild that runs normal/heroic raids and also does M0/M+ from low keys and beyond.

I play mostly evenings and weekends. I am eastern time zone.

I do work from home so sometimes I get on for a few throughout the day fe and in between.

But a casual guild with tons of people is cool but I have found out they dont really do anything end game. I want to run content and learn harder content as I progress with you.

Hello

Im looking to form a team in hopes of building an active social-casual paced progression community. Just one other & I for now. The space is pursuing a paced gameplay where you feel not obligated to commit all the time. It is a place to inspire to play WoW together. Add me @ DBANA#1778

PS. Currently gearing up with heroic dungeons and delve tier 8 to get ready for Mythic 0.

Heywire is a newly formed guild but far from new to the game. Leadership has been playing since BC, we are looking to build a solid heroic raid team and then push into mythic raiding. This is the start of the season, so we are not “behind” and have the opportunity to push content early. We are recruiting for core raiding slots not backups. We are looking for the following specs directly. We are open to others as well especially since we are not in Mythic yet so raid team size can be bigger.

This is a mature group, please keep the toxic attitudes away. We are looking to progress in a semi-hardcore fashion. We will do a lot of M+ as well so if that is your preferred scene we will do that as well.

Add my battletag if you’re interested Oenamaous#1333

Raid Times are Tue|Thursday 7:30-10PM CST We are 8/8N and 4/8H but we have had to pug. We are looking for solidify these remaining slots.

-Shadow Priest

-Havoc DH

-Resto Sham

-Mistweaver Monk

-Surv/Marksman Hunter

• Outlaw Rogue
  • Demo Warlock
  • Fury Warrior
  • Enhancement Shaman

Hey Genshi!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

Felweed Cartel is a very laid back group looking for more raiders and M+ runners. We like to socialize and have fun playing as a group but still hope to get AOTC once we have a proper core group. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 if you’d like to check out the discord and consider joining up just shoot me a message

Im just here to say- Vulpera lock FTW.

GL!

What spec do you play?

Destro diabolist. I tried Afflic recently and swapped back in a day. Big chaos bolts for me please.

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for mages and warlocks to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac and are currently 4/8 Heroic and 8/8 Normal.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

Hey Genshi. We’re a casual raiding guild with a goal of AOTC. We’re not super big right now as many of us took a break from the game, but we’re building back up again. Our raid starts 10/4 as several members are finishing out their raid obligations this week. We raid Fri/Sat 830p-12a est. We also do delves and m+ in guild. We’d have a spot for you and I’m sure you’d find active people to raid and run content with.

Here’s our obligatory guild spam:

Hi genshi! I am not sure what you main but if you want to add my btag we can chat. Barbiedoll#11882

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

Discord link is: discord.gg/vow-na

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

good evening saw your post and thought id throw some info your way. I am recruiting for a once per week aotc and glory group. We are looking for any dps and would definitely have a spot for you. Here’s some of our info:

The Guild
Currently Online has been around since 2014 and is a mainly adult community. We have multiple raid groups pushing all kinds of content. From normals to heroics and M+ pushes. We have many players that have been a part of our guild for a long time. Newcomers and Pros welcome alike.

Recruitment
Currently looking for our new Heroic AoTC and Glory of the raider team, Azerothian Avengers or AA for short. Our Raid lead has 8/8 Heroic, AoTC. Saturdays 930pm-1230a EST.

if your interested please feel free to reach out to me.
Tecfall (discord)
Tec#1631 (battletag)