I actually liked plunderstorm

Has anyone noticed a correlation between the race you play and how many people chase you down trying to kill you.

For myself I have noticed that if I play a tiny goblin girl people let me get on with my looting, but if I’m on a human they try and massacre me.

1 Like

Kinda. For me its one of two outcomes. I will always roll goblin gal, cause I love goblin gals. I am either left alone, or I get 15 others steamrolling over the top of me, nothing in-between… sofar.

1 Like

Yeah they weren’t being flagged or removed for saying you like it. It was all of the insults and inflammatory nonsense that came along with saying you like it.

This thread is just the OP saying they liked it.

2 Likes

This is true from me as well. I don’t care if people honestly enjoy it, I have my issues with it but others enjoying it isn’t one.

1 Like

Can you honestly not differentiate an opinion from trolling?

I play the smallest class there is so I can hide in the bush and get my loot on, but I will attack if need be.

2 Likes

There is something that some personalities miss. It’s the implication that because I like something others are not allowed to dislike that something and if they do they are inferior.

The people who just say “hey it’s not my thing” usually get along fine.

But the people that imply in anyway that others are stupid for not liking what they like. Welp they are made to be mocked by trolls.

It seems to be a rare and beautiful gift to be able to see that difference in this world. I wish that ability to distinguish that would spread like the plague.

2 Likes

I tend to run away lol, my reflexes and situational awareness is terrible now. So much, I’ll run into the storms to avoid combat. One game, had 5 others chase me into it just to kick the bucket afterwards.

Not my cup of tea or joe, but few things I do want so I pop in every other day.

1 Like

I run as a male Kul Tiran and 90% of the time, it’s either an Elf or Vulpera that are the bloodthirsty ones. I’ve run past Dwarves and Pandaren and we just wave to each other.

2 Likes

I played a panda female once and they targeted me right away. I’m usually killed by a vulpera, human or orc.

I think perhaps there is indeed a bit of hatred of the hatred about the hate being thrown at the people hating on people who hated it.

But I might be a bit too critical.

No. It was presumed trolling because people that disliked it couldn’t fathom that people enjoyed it and figured we were saying it purely out of spite.

Speaking of the devil, here is one of them right now:

Hello Lucrend. I don’t really understand what point you’re trying to make here. What opinion? What trolling? Why am I the subject?

“I like Plunderstorm and PvEers are sad-mad-bad about it.”

Bro, you were literally in one of those threads that got removed where the OP admitted to trolling while you were saying all they did was say they liked Plunderstorm.

I can’t trust your judgment on this one, sorry.

It is very convenient that I apparently did something in a thread that no longer exists. I have no idea who you are and I have no recollection of any such thread where the OP suddenly said surprise I meant the opposite.

I’m also talking about my posts. When I said I enjoyed it, it was met with a dozen replies about how it’s not WoW content, it’s garbage, it’s unbalanced, yadda yadda. But the moment I suggested something like maybe it’s a learning curve and that is why you’re not having a good time, suddenly I’m a troll?

My judgement on what…? I’m not recommending anything to anybody.

I’m telling you that I think you’re wrong. The posts that got flagged were most likely along the lines of “plunderstorm is great it’s just the crybabies that hate because they suck” or some variation.

1 Like

One of my posts was removed in a thread where the OP said something along the lines of:
“Plunderstorm SUCKS. Nobody wanted this. Nobody likes this”.
To which I said:
“But not everybody is you. I’m enjoying it”.

Is that trolling? I think that’s a fair statement to respond to such a blanket claim.

1 Like

Actually there is, and they try to excuse it in a number of ways instead of just being honest. Like “Sepperate Game mode” or etc.

1 Like

As funny this jab is to PvE Players (Despite being one), i think the real punchline that Blizzard could do a Plunderstorm sequel given the popularity of Plunderstorm by people using it at all.

I mean this is Activision-Blizzard were talking about.

There were multiple threads in the Plunderstorm section, where all their OP did was praise Plunderstorm in some way, without any negativity towards others attached to it, and they were flagged all the same.

1 Like

It was a lot of this and no matter how insulting it was people insisted it was “just saying they liked it.”

Anyhow, we should probably stop arguing back and forth in OP’s thread, it’s this kind of derailing and obtuse arguments that often gets these things removed anyhow.

1 Like