I’ve only ever purchased 30 day subs. This is a bad change

No, they just made it so if you want to pay $15 that you need a rolling sub. If you want to pay without a subscription commitment then you have to pay $30 for flat game time. You can also just buy $15 and cancel your sub right after and still have the game time

Jumping the gun sums up a lot of these posts, I am glad you made an edit though, a lot of OPs wouldn’t!

Like I’ve said elsewhere I am curious to see what happens to the botting/multi bro epidemic after this change as I don’t see it as a money thing but them trying to slow down everyones biggest complaint lately (well, before this change)

1 Like

They’ve also made it so that if you want to buy larger chunks of game time, you get no discount at all instead of the few dollars off that larger amounts of time save.

1 Like

very bad move i only buyed the 30 day option bring it back plz

6 Likes

In the past, if I had a friend who wasn’t able to pay for their wow sub, I’d buy them a month’s worth of game time. Now I can’t do that anymore. =\ You guys really need to bring back this option.

9 Likes

its cause blizzard dont give DAM ABOUT the hard worken honest peopple
all they care about is how much $$$ they can scam us out of
we shoul;d have option to buy 1 month our 2 months aat time but do they give it to us? course not
COPREATE GREED === BLIZZArd

2 Likes

Well personally it didn’t change things much for me ngl