I’ve only ever purchased 30 day subs. This is a bad change

I personally hate this, by alot.

I have $10 balance, bought a card to pay for the next two months (ONE MONTH AT A TIME, PLEASE AND THANK YOU) so I’m not sure what I’ll do with that now.

I wonder if I can rig up a visa gift card as a monthly sub slave?

honestly super disappointed here

2 Likes

Stop being so doom and gloom. All your post are about attacking WoW and Blizzard. If you hate the game so much why are you here? You just bring negativity into the forums where players just want to discuss the game.

1 Like

not only can i no longer buy 30 days like i used to, but also the price in my country f*ing doubled (60 days costs twice as much as 2x 30 days used to cost me). The subscription price still remains as always but game time price just doubled, this makes it unpayable for me and many others in my country, so i guess i’ll just play untill my current gametime runs outs and go play something else because i’m not gonna farm gold to buy tokens.

5 Likes

i prefer the 180 day purchases, and yes, this makes it more likely i will "forget"to buy more and just take time off and do other things

much easier to stop playing after 2 months than it is after 6

1 Like

Can someone point the way to the changes made via link or something? Are tokens changed now to a 60 day game time?

its just for gametime purchases, it does not affect subscriptions that charge you automatically at the end of your term

1 Like

Because Blizzard’s killing a game I like, that could very, very easily go back to getting WOTLK numbers if they stopped chopping the best parts out of the game and replacing them with greedy, terrible mechanics?

It’s a pretty simple concept to grasp, people who like the game will complain about bad things happening to it. People who don’t care will just leave (like half the sub base :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

Thank you
/10

This is just a move that target people who are unaware.

Just like one of those “Our product is free for the first month, just put your CC info and we’re good to go, you can cancel it everytime”.

Their accountant surely have done some research on how many people that fall for this trick.

5 Likes

hmm never seen a 30day time card all I have ever seen in stores is the 60 day or 120 day time cards anyhow so I guess this does not effect me.

Yes lets be gaslighted and obey big daddy. Man feedback must hurt poor Act/Blizz so bad guys so stop doing it! :sob:

3 Likes

i’m just getting billed monthly for my sub, so nothing change for me then?

Every single thing I read Actiblizz doing these days makes me scrunch up my nose like something stinks terribly.

Because it does.

2 Likes

You can still pay 1 month at a time

Yeah, if you are doing a monthly sub nothing changes.
This is only changing how pre-paid time works.

Pre-paid Visa gift cards usually get declined for that type of thing.
You could probably use it to send funds to Paypal, which I think can be used for a sub.

This change isn’t great, but if you only do 1 month at a time with bnet balance you can just turn the token directly into game time.

No, they just made it so if you want to pay $15 that you need a rolling sub. If you want to pay without a subscription commitment then you have to pay $30 for flat game time. You can also just buy $15 and cancel your sub right after and still have the game time

Jumping the gun sums up a lot of these posts, I am glad you made an edit though, a lot of OPs wouldn’t!

Like I’ve said elsewhere I am curious to see what happens to the botting/multi bro epidemic after this change as I don’t see it as a money thing but them trying to slow down everyones biggest complaint lately (well, before this change)

1 Like

They’ve also made it so that if you want to buy larger chunks of game time, you get no discount at all instead of the few dollars off that larger amounts of time save.

1 Like

very bad move i only buyed the 30 day option bring it back plz

6 Likes

In the past, if I had a friend who wasn’t able to pay for their wow sub, I’d buy them a month’s worth of game time. Now I can’t do that anymore. =\ You guys really need to bring back this option.

9 Likes