I’ve got $17 on a gift card

I prefer Publix subs

I know not everyone has a Publix

I think about them when I’m eating my Publix sub and pasta salad

Youve never had a proper bird… shame. If you dont wet or dry brine youre eating shredded wheat in bird flavor

i would go with crab legs.

Sirloin. Preheated oven at 450. Seared on both sides in a skillet for 30-60 seconds a side. In the oven for like 5 minutes.

Perfect medium rare

Air fryer, 9 mins 400degrees.
I just made one sunday

The joy is when you live some place with lots of like mom and pop delis that do sandwichees as well.

2 Likes

Willow you’re back. Are you going to start your herblore lessons again :3

1 Like

Maybe some sushi

2 Likes

That’s very much the goal - right now I’m having a lot of fun leveling up some new characters :3 Once my attention goes elsewhere it’ll probably be towards herb lore :3

1 Like

Nice. Why would you want to eat a crabs legs. With $17 you can buy yourself a nice potted plant and water it daily. Look at it, adore it. And smile! Instead of consuming something and pooping it the next day, ya’know?

1 Like

I can’t eat a potted plant darling, and I’m in that lovely economic class where I work too much to meal prep efficiently and the getting take out means not payiing my rent for the month. :3 Food is priority 1.

Besides, why would a buy a potted plant when I can regrow my food waste. Onion roots, potatoes, anything I’ve already bought I can turn innto more food.

1 Like