I’m really in a pickle

Not only can I not decide which class to main first for phase 3 (rogue, lock, mage) I don’t even know which faction to play.

I have 40s of these 3 classes as horde and alliance. My dilemma is that ideally I’d go horde, especially for rogue and lock as I wouldn’t have to suffer vs horde racials, but my RL friend plays alliance. In terms of PvE it doesn’t matter but my main focus is to do well in PvP.

Decisions decisions

Play with your real life friend and play the game to have fun. As long as you’re having fun you’re winning. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

I agree but getting my stun resisted or fear immuned isn’t fun :joy:

u gotta play all 3. then get burnt out and not care anymore and only play one casually

1 Like

Imagine having fun in SoD…

2 Likes

i mean pvp is better with friends. still got 6 days to reroll if you really need to.

have fun with your friends, than backstab them with your hordie :slight_smile:

I played on westfall (xfer a DK from the maladath blunder by bliz) and i started fresh on westfall as a human dk, got in a decent group of pvper and had a blast, met some very cool people. So while they were offline, i rolled up an orc rogue and got it up to the AV level they were in and sometimes I’d log out my DK and while in discord hear them yell wtf this orc is tbaggin me! hahah

thats the best time

never not play with friends, its why this game is around

Sold staying horde and hopefully I see him in a BG. Teabag incoming

mahwahwah okay you went the way i didnt see coming but thats all fun hahah

If you want to be carried stay horde. If you want a challenge, go alliance.

Horde will be massively OP with the racial changes coming at 60

The only reason I made horde toons was because I was tired of my rogues stuns getting resisted and my locks fears/seduce being useless.

Play Horde, find him, and PvP with him regularly. Only way to not get burnt out.

You have six 40s.

He’s an imaginary friend.

The racials are such a small matter in PvP. Racials aren’t going to make a bad Pvper good. For the most part just play whatever you find most fun

I beg to differ. As an alliance warlock and rogue racials are massive

Friends don’t let friends play alliance.

Play a warlock
Pickles play warlocks