I’m fed up with SpongeBob

I’m sick and tired of seeing SpongeBob related stuff on my internet feed. That cheese with a face is on almost every meme, YouTube video, and merchandise. He is even more annoying than the Minions. At least the Minions aren’t shoved into your throat with nonstop memes.
SpongeBob is literally everywhere and I just that God Dang show to be over with.

Sorry for rant but I want to vent.

The show being over ain’t gonna stop the memes so I don’t know why you’d think that’d work

1 Like

I see zero. The way the algorithms work. You or someone you know who you talk to likes SpongeBob.

Not even. His character is meant to be annoying and for everyone to know it. Most annoying thing I have ever seen in any movie ever was that screeching mini alien penguin thing in the Star Wars movie that they put in to make kids laugh… zero laughs in the theatre.

I agree. SpongeBob is actually funny. Minions are only funny to children around the age of 5 and grandparents.

I don’t see SB every where either.

1 Like

Spongebob is a masterpiece that have both delighted and terrified children and adults alike for years. It’s popular, of course you’re going to see it everywhere. It’s no different than Fortnite or One Piece. It’s popular media, people are always consuming it.

It only makes sense that you’d see it everywhere. It’s not really healthy to get so upset over it that you need to vent on a forum, though. Just ignore it, scroll past it. No one is forcing you to consume the content. Getting upset harms only you, not the company, the media or the other fans.