I’m a horrible Brewmaster

Um, yeah 10% haste feels comfy.
And like, you can’t sim for tanking unless you’re just calcing dmg output which is like 1/3 of tanking.

Meh, when I was raiding this tier I do the same thing I always do. I make DPS feel like they’re good by overpulling and taking more damage for them to feel good about the numbers x)

Can’t test numbers if you’re always 100% stagger, know what I’m sayin?

1 Like

Oh, I’m trying to replace these trinkets but I cannot get the Scale to drop from DoS. Nor can I get any other trinkets. It’s rather frustrating. My Guardian druid got the scale and I don’t much care to play him.

1 Like

Do you know what you do different? I’m a new BM kinda in your position of feeling squishy. I really love how the class plays though.

I’ve cleared some 15s now. Things have improved a lot. Most of it came down to better brew management. Previously, I’d purify once I hit the red and run out when I needed them. Don’t be fooled when your stagger turns red and hit it immediately…. Also, use RoP to kite. Gives you enough of a buffer for your brews to be back up.

Hell I use brews when it turns yellow lol probably inefficient.

Think of it this way: most buttons that brewmasters have have multiple uses, a proactive and a reactive effect.

If you are purifying early, that just means you’re building up more stacks for your next cb.

However, if you’re waiting and waiting to purify, you’re probably letting your cb booster stacks fall off. Which is fine if you’re not taking very much damage at all.

All things considered, there is a lot of leeway to use purify in s wsy that benefits you and your healer.

Yea I’ve found it really depends on the pack. For instance, I’ll let my stagger get higher on larger packs, such as the first pull in DoS. Others, I’ll purify much more often…

I believe in you!

2 Likes